DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Please welcome Loraine back

Jaydena

lol, and I need to edit my sig before I confuse the hell out of people...

what you wanna RP, Rasheta? Wanna come see me when I come home? Maybe it'll help me come up with a reason why Lor's been gone for.... however long she's been gone. *laughs* where are we timewise, these days? I was 105 when I left...

*sticks head in*  Don't scream girls, don't scream - evil Brownie will depart shortly ;)

Lor - I know Quatilina is explaining her long absence with amnesia, and I explained my lesser absence by attempted retirement (which ended upon finding Quatilina and hauling her back to the Tower *giggles*), so there's totally interesting ways to go about it.  Could always have sneakily had a brood of children and were enjoying watching their children's children being raised and just pretending to be a farmer or something, or Iunno, held captive on a Sea Folk island.. or perhaps (as a Green) the world's longest patrol of the Borderblight in the history of the world.  Anyways, loads of options; I'm sure you'll find something to suit your character :)

brood of children would be accurate considering her relationship with her warder. *laughs* appropriate, too, since we RP'd that somewhere else. Lor and Kyn leaving the Tower when they found out she was carrying... *ponders*

Oooh, see?  That totally gives a great seed for a backstory, and perhaps why Kyn isn't around.. could either ask him if he wants to die off, or that you guys had a fight and he decided to stay and watch the fam while you rode back off to the Tower for battle, whatever :D

And now *drags self out*

<3!

*nods* Kyn's giving me crap about coming back and not dragging him with me, so I doubt he's going to be totally out of the picture. Perhaps our kids are old enough to handle themselves and something forces us to come back to the Tower. Oooo, how does a periodic trip out in public to throw anyone looking for us off our trail sound?

*ponders*

Who wants to come welcome me home? Will you play if I start the party??

lol, and I need to edit my sig before I confuse the hell out of people...

what you wanna RP, Rasheta? Wanna come see me when I come home? Maybe it'll help me come up with a reason why Lor's been gone for.... however long she's been gone. *laughs* where are we timewise, these days? I was 105 when I left...

Sorry Lor I just got back here. *head desk* Anyway sure that would be interesting Rasheta is the newest Green at least via just being raised here on site LOL but her Bio she is kinda older...although I gotta get her age changed in her bio *laughs* Anyway yeah I can welcome you back to the tower or something if you like. Although the sneaky brown has a good idea to *laughs* 

Although the sneaky brown has a good idea to *laughs* 

*preens and giggles* 

I guess don't mind me much; I love helping people flesh out RP ideas, as I'm decent at that, but crap at thinking up initial ideas myself :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...