DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

bonding questions.

Yume

If an Aes Sedai decided to try to bond an Eyeless or an Ogier what would happen? Is it possible? would never occur? would nothing strange happen? if she bonded the Eyeless would she die, or go insane or be stilled? would the bond act oddly? And, would it be suicide because of the Hall, would they disapprove so greatly on either case (orgier or eyeless) that she would be stilled and possibly put to death? if it was possible, and someone crazed enough to do such, would being bond to either one drive the Sedai insane or cause certain problems? would the bond work properly? would the orgier or eyeless have control over the Sedai rather than the Sedai having control over it?

• Community Administrator

1st. Wrong forum, this is debates and discussions, reserved for debates & discussions that don't involve WoT.

2nd, RJ said earlier that if an Aes Sedia bonded a mydraal, they would go insane..

As for ogier, I don't think anything would happen.. I'm moving this to the wot forum.

Guest Thom Merrilin

same bxcanth, or at least similar.

Oh, and I have seen your name so often I can spell it now easy, so thats how i did it in 3 seconds, in case you wondering....

I think SD has summed it up though, nothing wrong with it as far as I can tell.

Archived