DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Let's be Evil *Grinning Mischievously*

42Bonzo88

Tarmon Gaidon starts tomorrow!! YOU are the new Naeblis... You have all of the resources of the shadow, You have all of the knowlege of the books, You have the DO's permission to do whatever it takes to win!!

Your objective: Get to Rand and either Kill (or for bonus points) turn to the shadow.

Another enticing tidbit: You can use one UNKNOWN, if you choose. An unknown would be something not fully explained in the books, such as something from the Land of Madmen. Note, if you do choose to use an unknown, it can't be the deciding factor of your objective. You can use it at the start, but you have to give Rand's group a chance to try to combat it.

This can be as simple as one sentence (Find Rand, release lightning, he's dead, we win!) or as detailed as you want to go!!

P.S. Just remember, the DO won't be pleased if you lose...

All the knowledge of the books? Go to Cadsuane with the rest of the Forsaken, secure the Choedan Kal and Callandor, go to Caemlyn, abduct Elayne and lay waste to the city, take her to a faraway place, force Rand and his company to follow, use Callandor to kill / disable Rand's companions, isolate Rand, have the five female Forsaken along with eight Black sisters and thirteen Myrdraal perform the soul twisting technique, done.

i would gather the best woodworker, and construct a guitar. Then i would get all of the forsaken and have them all link and create some sort of sound amplification, i would then sing country music until he and everyone else went mad and killed themselves!

-i will think all night and come up with a real plan... but i think the worst kind of torture is country music!

Guest Dreadlord

I would gather all the Forsaken, renegade Ashaman, Black Ajah, Darkfriend and Shadowspawn and throw everything at Rand. And I would tell them to kill him on sight, to not bother with the "We will win, Al'Thor, you will serve in life or death, we have done this a million times, were guna break the Wheel and slay the Serpent and remake the Pattern and rant and rave until you get some opportunity for a Ta'veren twist to happen" speech, just kill him! Sorry I had to get that off my chest.

Realisticaly, I would capture Min, Aviendha, Elayne and Tam. I would turn Aviendha and Elayne to the Shadow. And THEN Id throw everything at him

I would kidnap Faile, tell Perin the only way he could get her back was to kill Rand, Perrin would try and when Rand I  facing him I would whip out the A"dam for men and I would summon Alvarin and other black sisters to control him. While he is captured I would take 13 fades and 13 black sisters to turn him, since he's evil I would take The access key ter'angeal and defeat the dark one and take his place as the new and improved v2 dark one ! MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

The Dark One rests under Shayol Ghul. The Trolloc tribes live around Shayol Ghul. I'd order Black Ajah Aes Sedai and renegade Asha'man to create a mountain of shovels using the One Power.

I'd then order the millions of Trollocs under the Dark One's command to "Start digging".

Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best <3

The Dark One rests under Shayol Ghul. The Trolloc tribes live around Shayol Ghul. I'd order Black Ajah Aes Sedai and renegade Asha'man to create a mountain of shovels using the One Power.

I'd then order the millions of Trollocs under the Dark One's command to "Start digging".

Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best <3

lol, you're one evil SOB

I LIKE!! :D

First i would give greandal a hi five for killing asmo....

Go to the seanchan generals and teach them the weaves for travelling and send them on there merry way for a surprise attack on the white tower. (getting all the black sisters out first of course) Go find perrin, kill him (and faile) might as well cause as much havoc as possible while im at it. With my small army of black sisters, dreadlords, forasaken, and a couple hundred fades or so (with there trolloc friends) go and completley destroy every leader and general as possible... Starting with elayne.. meh just level camlyen with the one power. Moving with speed and surprise destroyiing all leadership. Now with some very leaderless nations and armies send in the darkfriends to start causing dissent and fighting amoungst the nations/armies. Getting factions to hate other factions ect... Look to the white tower still see them making there bloody mess then head to the black tower. Kill every man not converted or a dreadlord there. (discreetly, many DF are are with taims bunch, get them to take everyone "training" and crush them with a surprise ambush.

Leaderless armies, leaderless nations, no aes sedai to help, no guardians.. no elayne (woot! hmm actually we might keep her alive so she can screw up everything without our help... nevermind just kill her)

Now tell the borderlands (through DF ect.) that there were sightings of trollosc in places where there are traps and kill them ect...

again...

no nations, no armies, no help...

but wait? there is someone else!

as Mat is trying to get to his precious metal tower completley destroy him and his red band... take the time to COMPLETLEY destroy  that army because there organization could be troublsome. And make sure that luckly man mat gets killed, and dont let luck get in the way of that.. (20 fades appearing out of thin air beside him should do it)

-and the "thorn in the dark ones foot" cant be much of a thorn if its burnt to crisp... head to the two rivers... incinerate it, everything, all gone.. brag about it now manatherin!

and now its time for rand.

send in thounsands of trollocs to surround him and charge, (with dreadlords as well) as everyone is watching death itself close its fist around rand have about all the forsaken, 50 dreadlords and 100 fades appear by rand. Kill his friends, min. Sheild him, leave and let the trollocs have there fun. Grab 13 myddraal, turn rand. Smash the seals

get a well deserved high five from the dark one

:D I think you'll have to be a little more circumspect, like using Gray men for the generals and leaders (lots of Gray Men). If Rand sees a huge army he'll just use the Choedan Kal. Probably blow up the place, but what's he got to lose?

Kudos to you all!! This is what I like about the series, is all of the different ways you can look at just the final battle! Thanks for the replys and keep them coming!

Even though I do like country music, eadeth's answer was very good. I like the gray men, basically, I liked all of them. It's great to have so many ways that nobody can figure out how it's going to end before the last book.

Archived