DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Novice Requirements for Selenessin

Novice Requirements for Selenessin Al'Thorin

• Novice Quiz - Complete! - Bio Here
  • Arrival/Meet MoN - Complete! Arrival Story Part I and Part II (7571 word count), MoN Here 4/4 posts ~ 2260 word count
  • Meet Mentor - Melianna (Accepted) - Complete! Here 7/4 posts ~ 3152 word count
  • Meet Roommates - Carina Al'Tara - Complete! Here 6/4 posts ~ 3835 word count
  • Freeday - Complete! Here 5/4 posts ~ 2182 word count
  • One OP Related RP
    *Introduction to Saidar - Complete! Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 5/4 posts ~ 3712 word count

• Choose 2
    *Homesickness - Complete! Here 4/4 posts ~ 2205 word count
    *Chore RP - Complete! Here 7/4 posts ~ 2811 word count

• Three Arches - Complete!! Here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Novice Quiz - Complete

Arrival/Meet MoN - In Progress Here 3/4 posts ~ 1647 word count

Meet Roommates - Complete Here 6/4 posts ~ 3835 word count

One OP Related RP taught by An Accepted, Aes Sedai or assigned Mentor

*Introduction to Saidar In Progress Part 1 1/4 posts ~ 819 word count

*Prankage!  - In Progress Here 3/4 posts ~ 1530 word count

updated on google spreadsheet

If Carina and Selene end up with Tessandra's novice as a roommate, will we need to add that thread to our reqs as well?

Won't do any harm to add it in there  :)

Meet the MoN/Arrival complete, going to do the mentor in a separate thread.

I have Selene's homesickness thread written, but not posted.  It's set later in her time in the Tower, after she'd been here 3 years, and I wasn't sure if I should post it yet or not, because in it she channels (without supervision :O ) and she hasn't done her intro to saidar classes yet.  I know it's not required, I've got my two optional posts done, but because it's written, I'm going to post it, I just didn't know if I should post it now or wait.

Arrival/Meet MoN - Complete

updated on google spreadsheet

Homesickness: you're more than welcome to do as many threads as you want, above and beyond your required ones  :D

You can post it any time you want, hon - looking forward to reading it!

• 3 weeks later...

Chore RP and Mentor RP both marked as complete, the requirements have been met and while the threads are still going on, it's entirely just informal socialization now.  I may still update the posts/word count on there, but I'm not sure if you even put that stuff on the google spreadsheet, so even if I tweak it in the future, it shouldn't need any updating.

Just freeday and Saidar class left, woot! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question about the requirements.  Does the thread have to be completed to count for raising, or does it count as soon as you have enough posts and have covered all the required stuff?  Like with the freeday, I have done 4 posts in it but it's no where near complete.  Do I have to wait until the thread concludes to report it for my raising credit?

I know with the Saidar class I have to do all four parts before that will apply, because it specifically mentions needing to cover the four topics, but the Freeday req is vague.