DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello

Ica

At last somewhere where I can discuss WoT  :)

As a forum newbie it's going to take me a while to find my way about, and am looking forward to chat about my fav series of books. The books have pride of place in my living room, I haven't read them for about a year but will read them again (for 4th time) before book 12 come out, can't wait!!

I am sure you will have fun discussing all the WOT theories but just to warn you if you haven’t seen already who killed Asmo is a long discussion

You can always join in the other activities RP and the forums are good fun (and a little mad). I forget what each group is based on but the wolfies are all about nature and having a good laugh. Pop by if you want and say hi!

No matter what you do you will still have a great time here we are all friendly and there is a lot of WOT experience

well there should be a representation of all the groups in one of the sticky's where all can be read both about the groups and description of each public forum as such including the rp ones *s*

why not tell us a little about us, what interests do you have outside the books?

Archived