DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings

Greetings all, I am Durin Treehill. I am a stranger to forums and would be honoured if you point out that i flawed in some way.

I am a great fan of Robert Jorden (RIP my mentor) and have spent many hours reading his novels and wishing i was there from only a day to stand among his beautifully crafted characters.

Thank you.

Welcome! Everyone is flawed in some way, so don't stress it too much. Relax and have fun! You'll find many wonderful places to go and people to meet here. What are some of you interests so we can help get you started?

Sylvirci

Welcome to DM!

There is a lot of different things to do here, so I am sure you will find something. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you want some guidance. :)

Welcome to DM. As Ata said, if you'd like to be there, why not try out the Role Play section? We'd love to see you there. Wherever you end up, enjoy yourself.  :D

I, like many of my fellow Rpers, are in many of the DIVs. You got questions just ask! So if that thread doesn't answer your problem, how about telling us about it? I am in the Warders, Black Tower, White Tower, Congress of the Shadow and just recently the Wolfkin! Any of the first four and I'll help as good as I can. Although I can provide more help in the Congress of the Shadow as I am the Master of Initiates! ;) If I can't help, then Raeyn is right. Each DIV has people who are there specifically to help newcomers, so PM or email them and help will come. Enjoy and Good Luck!

Sylvirci

PS I am also a new Seanchan in the Freelanders. New though so Winter Mist is the one to bug there, and she might twap me for forgetting! ;D

I'm happy to help, Durin :)  I, too, love to write characters so I can be a part of Robert Jordan's world and keep the memories alive every day.  If we can help in any way, just ask. :)

Welcome to DM, welcome.  I'm the Freelander Division Leader, responsible for the Aiel, Seanchan, Sea Folk, the general public of the world, the Kin and the Ogier.  I find writing gives me a great sense of peace and love to write, so if you do choose to RP, I would love to write with you. 

Again, welcome. :)

Durin, I sent you a PM about the Wolfkin bio you posted and if you need help with any part of it, such as the senses, we can talk it over.  :D Feel free to add me to msn on wolvesinmist@hotmail.co.uk if you use it as well.  :) 

Archived