DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Everyone

Jimmith

Hi. I just registered and thought i'd say hello.

I've been a regular to dragonmount for a long time, but haven't registered before now. The occasion is the "get well" project. I loved the idea of making something to show support to RJ's (and family) in his hardship. The picture I ended up submitting is rather abstract, but i sorta liked it. You can find it here: http://www.jimmith.blogspot.com/ if you're interested. It is the post called "soft and shiny". Feel free to leave comments :)

I'm a Norwegian boy of adult age, and i work as a graphic artist in a town called Tønsberg.

Also, please excuse any bad english :D

Cheers, Jimmith

(Edit: clarifying a little)

Guest TheDemigod

hello hello, and welcome to dragonmount! :D

ooh,another one from norway!

strålende!

I live in bergen by the way and i'm going to study graphical design after err...gymnaset :P

I hope you'll have fun here, and please docome by the yellow ajah's boards

Guest Egwene

Hello Jimmith... welcome to Dragonmount.

Glad you took the step to register. It is so much more fun when you get involved...

Your avatar is just plain beautiful!! Can't wait to see what the amulet will look like once it's finished. I like your design for the get well project, too.

Since you have been an observer for so long, I won't need to tell you about the Asmo poll, the debates, the Orgs.. etc.... other than to say...'have a go':D

There is one place you wouldn't know though, which is Fiddlesticks.. the spamming board which you only see if you are registered. It is a lot of fun, very addictive and you meet some really nice people.

I look forward to seeing some more of your stuff on here.

Guest Egwene

I think if there was a shop on here and the realisation of that drawing was available for sale.... it would sell tons.

Question... how do you see it suspended? Where would you put the hook/loop... what sort of chain? It is so unusual... just a plain normal silver chain seems to be to ordinary for it.

*waves*

Welcome!!!

Nice avatar...just a shame it is so large!!! You need to resize it so it is 80x80 in size!

I hope you have a good time here like of us do!

Love the dragon with the jewel and your RJ get well design.

Hope you like it here at DM.

Hope that you stop by:

White Tower

Black Tower

Blue Ajah

and rps.

Nice meeting you.

*Channels firworks spelling Jimmith*

Have fun!!!!!!^_^_^

Thanks everyone, it's always nice when people like my designs :D

And Egwene, It will have a ring on the top, and I had planned on using a somewhat thick leather band. I imagined the contrast between the roughness and shinyness could be cool :)

The avatar is now 80x80 as requested.

I'm currently working on some wot related images, I'll post them when they are done.

Guest Egwene

Great, I look forward to those designs!

I didn't notice the sapphire twinkling before... it's even better :D

Guest Egwene

help!!!... the Noggies are invading.... they are everywhere :wink:

I have been telling everyone about your avatar, Jimmith. It is simply stunning... I came back here just to have another look at it :D

Thanks again Egwene :)

If you want to use it, or any of my other designs, just tell me and I will resize/animate/make from scrach what you want.

On that note, where should i make posts like "How about this here Mat drawing" or "The dragon Reborn, redrawn"? General discussion? Or should i just join the artist org?

Guest Egwene

:?: .. runs around??

I might take you up on the offer, Jimmith :D

Posting your question on the artist Org would be a good idea though. Or maye send a PM to one of the members. The one I know best is Ata. I think she is from Scandinavia, though I am not sure which country.

Archived