DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hey all

haman

a salute to all of u!

i'm a 23 year old guy from Norway, im a student of history at the university of Trondheim.

i have read the wheel of time many times, and when i get to the end i start over again :D

im sry if my english is't great.

Hey Haman, I'm 15, I'm in the very middle of America, and I've read the series once.

Welcome to Dragonmount, and don't worry if your English isn't the best, there's people from all over, and some have the same problem.

If you're interested in having a totally awsome time, stop by the Band of the Red Hand orginization, and sign up.

Also, you might find the Fiddlesticks forum quite fun.

Guest Egwene

Hello Haman... I am sitting in the south west of England and I am too old to be talking about my age :wink:

Great to see yet another 'noggy' joining us! There seems to be an avalanche coming in from the cold north of Europe at the moment :)

You will find lots of people on here that have the same problem as you.. the moment we get to the end, we start the books again at the beginning... hmmm... maybe they put some sort of addictive substance on the pages....

Enjoy finding your way round and making new friends... and don't worry about your english... you'll be fine.

See you round :D

oophs... nearly forgot... can't leave without pointing to the book discussions! Have a go at voting on the polls there!!

Guest TheDemigod

NORWAY!

strålende, kor e du fra? :P

(is from bergen)

anyhow, welcome to dragonmount!

i hope you'll have a great load of fun here, and do make sure to come by the yellow ajah boards!

Guest Egwene

ok... I have never learned Norwegian.... but I think that translates into 'I am from Gudbrandsalen, but I am studying in Trondheim'!!!????????

:idea: Any other easy useful phrases in norwegian???

Guest Egwene

lol.. thanks... I can understand a lot of words when I see them written down due to being similar to other languages I speak. It's just when you talk ... then I haven't a clue. I found out about that when we visited friends in Haugesund a couple of years ago :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

hey, and yey norway.

have been away for awhile, so i have not been able to write anything here.

winter in norway is from october to march-april, where i live it's cold as hell desember to late february.

Archived