spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

Personally i vote matt... after all... luck is one hell of a thing to have certinally in a fight, no? And his gambling! Wow... like the night after he left the white tower... If that wasnt the DO's own luck ... IDK... but matt is awesome...

I was having trouble deciding between Rand and Mat.... I mean, on one side you have the best and most powerful channeler in the world, on the other you have mat who has the Dark One's own luck...

I picked Mat just cause his luck has given him a life he's pretty happy with, unlike Rand who really would not mind dying except for leaving Min, Avi, and Elayne, and Mat has the luck to move before he gets killed and can get basically anything he wants without having to worry about as many Forsaken coming at him like Rand.  Plus Mat is just amazing ^^

I had to vote Moridin.  IMHO he easily has the best ability.  He can channel just as strongly as Rand, he knows WAAAYYY more stuff AND he can use the True Power.  He also has also had hundreds if not thousands of years to gather all sorts of powerful information and secrets.

But...

I think this list should be divided in two: one for channelers and one for non-channelers. e.g.

Channelers

Rand

Moridin

Lanfear

Alivia

Demendrad

etc...

Non-Channelers

Matt

Perrin

Min

Hurin

Fain

I would go with Fain as the non-channeler.  He can do some pretty forked up stuff.

Don't underestimate Aviendah's ability. It might be the key to TG. Also, remember she is/was Far Daris Mai. A woman with the ability to kick anyone's sorry *%& plus a very strong channeler in the same package. Look out!!

I would have a hard time choosing between Perrin and Mat. The chance to talk to animals is amazing! Mat's luck on the other hand...

With channelers, i can't think of anyone with a better ability than moridin's (as powerful as a man can be, knowledge and True Power). Of course there are Talents that people can have with the ability to channel like Foretelling, Dreaming, spotting Taveren etc. But none of them are really that useful if you're all powerful.

With non channelers...Perrin can talk to wolves and Dream (and is Taveren) but there is the danger of being a blood thirsty monster. Mat has awesome luck and is an awesome general (and is Taveren). That's probably the best. There are also Dreamer's, but talking to wolves has got that covered. Smelling crime seems pretty useless unless you want to be a cop. Min doesn't know what's going to happen half the time and when she does know, she can't change it.

Fain, hands down. Im sure we havent even seen the outer limits of his abilities. He can turn people against eachother, can know darkfriends with a look, his touch can stun, his knife kill quickly with a scratch. He's the Breaker of Fades and not lucky enough to have survived bout Rand and the Chosen.

i'm surprised people are choosing Moridin.....

his only "ability" has been to be able to wield the True Power, which is an ability limited by the Dark One and can be taken away in a heartbeat...not to mention that it has its own physical costs. Yes, he can channel a lot, but not so much that he's in another league than any other powerful male channeler. He's got the benefit of knowledge, but thats because he's probably "lived longer" than anyone else has- again, not an ability.

it was happenstance that he was sealed so close to the barrier of the bore that he could occasionally revisit Randland, but thats not an "ability." Nor is it an ability that he's been reborn by the Great Lord.

He's got tons of knowledge, but he's also completely insane.

I'm going Matt on this one- hands down, for all of the reasons that everyone else stated:

Ta'veren, Infinite luck, and countless memories to help him make great tactful decisions.

What channeler has a better ability then? Moridin is as strong as possibleand knows how to use it. And it seems to me that since his rebirth he is no longer insane. Out of non-channelers, easily Mat. Or Fain. Or Shaidar Haran...

I like Rand and Mat equally, but if it came to it, if it was really good general versus a lone man who could flatten the landscape for miles around in a split second, I'd go with Rand.

If it REALLY came to it, if I was anywhere near him, I'd get as close as possible. Right up behind him on Dai'shar's saddle if I could, it's probably the safest place to be.

I like Rand and Mat equally, but if it came to it, if it was really good general versus a lone man who could flatten the landscape for miles around in a split second, I'd go with Rand.

If it REALLY came to it, if I was anywhere near him, I'd get as close as possible. Right up behind him on Dai'shar's saddle if I could, it's probably the safest place to be.

untill he turns himself into a mountain

I voted Mat. But now that I think about it, I can't help but notice that Rand has a lot of special talents, but thanks to lack of communication between characters he never get to use them. I wouldn't be surprised if Rand could talk to wolves at this point.

Archived