DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I have to work with THAT? (Attn: Wynders aka Big Sis)

Christine

Christine Sedai

DM Member

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:13 am Post subject: I have to work with THAT? (Attn: Wynders aka Big Sis)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting beneath a tree in the warders yard, Deneira looked at the note in her hands again. It had been slipped under her door, and she had had to ask someone else to read it for her, as she could only read her own name. It had that on there, so she was certain it was for her.

Going over to the tower, she went inside, and stopped the first girl she saw. Asking what it read, the girl quietly spoke the words.

Quote:

Deneira, I have become too busy with training to give you the proper attention you need to succeed in this yard. A new teacher has been assigned to you. He will meet you under the oak tree in the center of the yard after breakfast. Do not be late, and make me proud.

Liitha

Dene now sat there, pondering her time at the yards, awaiting her new mentor. Light, she had been there only a year, but it seemed like ages. She had had quite a time, and met many odd and fascinating people. She had changed alot over the past year, and she truly was a better person and a better warrior because of it.

Looking up, she saw the man she had bumped into a few days previous. He had started a fight and broken her nose, which ended up in her getting Healing. She still felt the effect, but showed no sign of it, while his black eye that she had left was still plainly visible.

Standing up, she put her hand on her sword, glaring at him. "You do not need to bother me. I payed my punishment, and I hope to never talk to you again." That idiot Mateo...

ooc: i think that was his name...

Christine Segretto~Sister of the Green Ajah~WS2

Deniera l'Spada~Trainee WS4

Carsane Evera, High Seat of House Sadma

How much odder can life get?

Elyssa

DM Member

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:25 pm Post subject: I have to work with That

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mateo finished his bit of training for the day and headed off to his rooms to change so he could meet up with his new mentee. She had been assigned to him today and he had a horrible feeling he knew her name from somewhere. He had sent her a note to meet him. He hoped it wasn't who he thought it was but would have to deal with it if it was.

As he approached the spot he had told her to meet him in he realized his suspision was right it was the girl who had started a fight with him. He knew she probably thought he started it but she threw the first punch. In his mind that meant she'd started it. As he got closer she stood and put her hand on her sword hilt. She'd been here long enought that he shouldn't have to do much with her before he got her out of his hair for good. "You do not need to bother me. I payed my punishment, and I hope to never talk to you again." She was going to be shocked when she realized why he was there.

" I do need to bother you wether you like it or not you will be seeing a lot more of me I have just been assigned as your new mentor." He let the shock of the situation sink in then began asking her where she was exactly in her training. " I want to get you out of my hair as fast as possible so we better hurry your training along."

Elyssa Lliet~Blue sister Bonded to Dafydd Gaidin

Mateo Ashden~Tower Guard

Pencari Angin~Windfinder

Christine Sedai

DM Member

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:35 pm Post subject:

Mateo just stared at her, and a smug look almost went across his face. â€I do need to bother you weather you like it or not- you will be seeing a lot more of me. I have just been assigned as your new mentor.â€

It was like a slap across her face. This… IDIOT was her mentor? This had to be some joke! Surely the mistress of trainees would not do this to her… it was pure cruelty. This man would hold it against her that they had previously fought… and now she had to respect him.

"I want to get you out of my hair as fast as possible so we better hurry your training along." Deneira smiled sweetly, then walked up to him and stared him straight in the eyes, daring him to touch her. “Then go ahead and teach- I don’t want a mentor as stupid as you.â€

Standing there for another moment, she smirked, and then walked by him, towards the training area. Turning back at him just standing there, she put her hands on her hips, attitude just pouring off of her. “I can’t get out of your hair of you don’t teach me, sir.†She put a bite on that end word, her eyes glaring at him. Why was she stuck with this idiot man?

Christine Segretto~Sister of the Green Ajah~WS2

Deniera l'Spada~Trainee WS4

Carsane Evera, High Seat of House Sadma

How much odder can life get?