DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

let's see if this works....

kbundy

Hi. I am a new poster, but long time reader. About every six months or so. I have been reading the series since about, I think, either 1990 or 1991. The second series I started after HS and neither one is finished. They were what started me reading again, though...

My most cherished book is a Robert Jordan signed tEotW that my husband bought me for Christmas one year. :D

Ah, well here screams the 16 yr old for more food. He was just a baby when I started the series...

Thank you for having this trial section. I'll come back and read the rest later...

Guest Egwene

Hello Kbundy, yes... it does work *smiles*

Lucky you!!!!!! Sounds like you've got a nice guy for a husband... I mean... a signed copy of WoT for christmas... what a guy 8) *maybe I need to drop more hints to mine...hmmm...*

Scary how quickly babys turn into 16yr olds, isn't it?! Hope you have been a responsibel parent and made sure that he knows that life without WoT is not worth living. You probably discuss over breakfeast who you think 'did it' (poll is on the book discussion board :wink: )... and carry on to tell each other who your favourite character is.....

.. anyway, great to see you. I look forward to finding out just exactly how you managed to get your husband to give you such a brilliat present for christmas :wink:

Guest TheDemigod

Hey and welcome to dragonmount!

I hope you'll have a great time here, and do come by the yellow ajah boards for a visit!

Welcome welcome to Dragonmount.

Its magnificent to have you here with us.

Whats wrong with 16 year olds. Im 16 MYSELF.!!!

Just kidding. *Truns head and gives evil look*

lol.I would have to agree though. We are hard to handle.^_^_^

Now then back to busyness.

How are you and how are things?

You should stop by the blue ajah. Mutch better because we have blue chocalate. Best chocolate in the world.

*Turns around and comes back with plate of blue chocolate bunnys*

Please do try some. Just dont eat my fingers.

That is fround uppon in most societys.^_^

Welcome again to the DM.

:D

Guest Egwene

lol... I think we were talking about the fact that if you are 16, in the eyes of parents you have grown up almost overnight.... but if you say you are hard to handle... who am I to dissagree??! :wink:

Hey, I hope you haven't stolen those chocolates from Nia's birthday party!!!!

*can handle eating stolen goods in this case.... stuffs a few into her mouth*

Archived