DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings & Salutatons

Spider01

I am new to posting here.

I read LOTR a couple of years ago. A friend of mine in Holland told me I should read the WOT series of books. Well last year I decided to take her suggestion and picked up Eye of the World. I've been addicted ever since. At present I am halfway through KoD.

I have been keeping up to date with RJ's medical events through his blog and just recently came in here to discover this board.

So here is a big Howdy ya'll to everyone here.

wave.gif

Guest Egwene

Hi, Spider, welcome to the WoT addiction help group :D

Feed your addiction by visiting the book discussions, posting your theories and voting on everything from favourite characters to 'who did it'. Though watch out for spoilers until you've finished KoD!!

If you need to take it easy after having had that fix of Randland, join the fun on Fiddlesticks, heat up on Debates or pretend anything you like in RP. And what can I say about the Orgs... Nice people and great parties...

Hope you like it here.

....oh, and say hi to your friend from Holland... obviously a person of good taste... :)

Guest TheDemigod

Welcome to Dragonmount dude!

i Hope you'll have a great time here, and do make sure to visit the yellow ajahs boards!

Thank you for the welcome.

I will look around see what fun things ya'll have here. I won't be tooo much longer reading KoD so I'll have to do something in the WoT world.

oh, and say hi to your friend from Holland... obviously a person of good taste

She does have good taste. I'll say hi. I think I may have past her in the series. The last she said she hadn't purchased KoD yet.

Guest Egwene

lol... reminds me of my brother. I introduced him to WoT at which point I had a 'na nana na na' call from him when he received KoD two weeks earlier than publishing date whilst I was still waiting for my copy.

You should tell your friend to join us here on DM. One of the new members who has joined in the last week is from the Netherlands...

Well when I decide to do something I do usually go overboard according to my wife.

I am finding many of the WoT, the Pattern, etc. creaping into my daily life. Do you think I got it bad? Tehehehehehe

My friend in the Netherlands is a big Guild Wars fan. She does that a lot online.

I had given her links to RJ's blog here at DM when I first came across his situation a month or so ago.

Well right now it is 11:54pm. I need to get up at 5am to get ready to go to work. All I have left to read in KoD is the Epiloge and all I can think of is that I could go get the book right now and finish it. Should I? Should I?

Actually I fell asleep at the monitor. :oops:

Again. LOL

I was only working til noon today. So when I got home I finished the book.

So now what?

Well one thing is that I can now go look at anything and not worry about being spoiled.

That is a relief.

Thats what most people do. Thats actually what im doing right now. Im on TSR.

If anyone know about going over its me. I am really wierd so you have to just understand that before you read what i am about to type.ok.^_^_^ :lol:

I can see what you probably do. The whole calm type thing maybe. Holding your self higher or somthing. Maybe trying to breath to control heat and cold. Done both of those. This is the really wierd thing.

I have tries........................Channeling. I know really wierd though huh. And not just once. Even creepyer. Wierd hu. Thats why i am a novice and a civilian in the white and black towers.

What other things do you do that you think are overdoing it???? I love to hear these to see if i have tried it.

ooo and dont worry. I dont think its contagouse.^_^_^_^_^ :twisted:

yea well good thing is the breathing to control temp and such DOES work as is the idea of the void, correct me if im wrong but i belive those ideas are practices of meditation and is used in martial arts and sword play, ya theres a shop near me that teaches it cool huh.... sells swords sheilds armour the lot and will teach u to use it properly and safely.

I dont know about the whole temp control thing, but the void most deffinetly. If the temp things is reall i think its mostley in the mind. Kind of like mind over matter. If you think you cant feel the temps. then you probably wont.

Have you taken any of those classes. Ive taken a few yoga classes but you dont learn breath control until really later on.

Archived