DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fan Fiction

I am new to this forum so forgive me for not knowing if this is the right forum to post this in...I at least did a search to make sure I wasn't behind the times!

I have occasionally looked for fan fiction to fill the void either between books or after I read and re read the series, but it seems like all I find are comedic interpretations, erotic stories or horribly horribly written....does anyone know of any authors or sites for this that might have something with some meat on it?  Somebody that puts a bit of work into making sure the story fits or at least works within the "worlds of if" pattern would be a bonus...

Thanks for any help...? maybe?

There's some fine and serious work on fanfiction.net.   

Apologies, but I haven't found anything that really matches that description (except perhaps one story that I never quite finished reading). Would you mind pointing out some titles / authors with respectable stories up there?

Ive never been really big on Fan Fiction, but there were a couple on fanfiction.net I liked. Both were by an author named Man of Reason. Neither are complete. The first was a post TG story focussing on Mat and Tuon called The  Thin Line.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3655878/1/The_Thin_Line

The other focussed on Rand and Elaynes son

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2506259/1/An_Ashaman_is_Raised

Only 2 ive liked but i havent read more than 8-10 of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Right now there is a game on Fiddlesticks. One that was started by Leafblighter, where he started a part and we can add to it. I don't know if it's what you are looking for, but you might want to at least read it. Go to General Discussions, then to Fiddlesticks, and its called Let's play a game.

Archived