DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Oh' La

Red2111

figured the well used "Hello" as a subject head was a bit over used ;)

hi, I'm Michelle, but i prefer to be called Red on these type things.  I'm 22, and live in the States.  Mississippi if yer noisey.

i'll warn you ahead of time, my grammer and spelling aren't the greatest; and seeing as this is online and not school i don't really see the need to be all picky about it ;) so i apologize in advanced.

my boyfriend Bubba got me into this series, and while it was hard to get through the first 2 books, i was hooked by the third book (which remains to be my fav) 

i'm almost done with CoT but i'm not too worried abotu spoilers seeing as i've already asked Bubba just about all I can and he's already told me the major points lol

i'm also an HP fan(harry potter fan, well more of a Voldemort fanatic) as well as an X-File shipper. 

my favorite character so far is Perrin or Elyas.  although i still kinda miss Hopper :(

i do have a few questions, maybe ya'll can direct me to threads that contain the answers.

- was Mordeth destroyed along with Shadar Logoth?

- which forsaken was reborn as Aran'Gar, Shadar Herron, and Moridin?

- is Moridin and Wolf Slayer the same person? (i think they are)

i'm also pretty convinced of these

- Osan'gar was Asmodaen reborn (due to comments made while the taint was being cleansed)

- Cyndane is Lanfear reborn (RJ pretty much says as much in the same chapter cited above)

- Taim is either one of the Forsaken or Moridin in disguise, or a new Dredlord.

- that it's not rand who will die in SG, but instead will be LTT; because of Min's veiwing about two men becomming one concerning Rand.

- Logain will kill Taim

- Setella Anan is the Amyrilan that keeps being mentioned "She was stilled and sent off into a town out of the way and watched (looking for her name now, will post it when i find it lol)

Welcome to DM!

It looks like you are quite interested in the discussion of the books. There are a whole load of boards dedicated for that. I'm sure you will have lots of fun with some of the WoT boffins in there!

Feel free to check out the rest of DM as well.

But whatever you do, have fun! :)

Welcome to Dragonmount, Red!

I'll be further noisy - what part of Mississippi?  I used to live in Saltillo myself, and have family in Quitman :)

As for discussions, there's quite a few forums set up for that, so go mad on there ;)

Southern, about 20 mins outside of GulfPort :)  no clue where the towns you mentioned are lol

i'm originally from Maryland (southern part as well, near Waldorf) and have only lived down here for about a year and a few months :)

and i have been going crazy in there, as well as learning it's alot herder to discuss these books and remember everything than it was for Harry Potter lmao.  though like i said, about 4 WoT books out did the 7 HP books in number of pages lmao  not even taking to account context which one book out does the whole HP series lmao

here are some pics :)

m_d768c9cbc732cc79372f62e84f9b3fa4.jpg

my two boys CJ(balck and tan) and Chuck(brown)  CJ is a Rat Terrier/Chih mix and Chuck is a Pug/Beagle mix.  can tell i miss treat them right??  lmao

l_4cb24aa50a9641e8b1261c6c94cfc3db.jpg

this is me, bubba and our truck 'Garfield'.  incase your woudnering, i'm the chick lmao

Hee, no worries - Saltillo is way north, and Quitman is about 3 hours south of that (and nearish the Alabama border).  And I'm a Texas girl myself, but now I live in England - how's that for a transplant! :D

heheh i thought i was the only one who called that trasnplanting :)  sweet!!

i have family near Keelen Texas; couldn't believe hw flat it is in that state!!!  anyways, you in the military?  or did you move to England for a change of scenery?  i heard its nice over there in some parts of the year, but the rest it rains and is cold.  heard the people are really nice though :)

Well, if you get out in far west Texas, there's some mountains.  And I used to be in the Air Force - been out a year now.  I actually moved to England because I fell madly for a Brit-boy, and we got married last summer :)

Anyhoo, I think a mod is going to come thwap us soon (they get a little fussy when a thread turns into a one-on-one conversation), so you're welcome to hit me up on PMs or emails if you want to continue this!

aint that only if the one on one dont involve the newbie in consern?

and since none else is in here how could it avoid being a one on one....cute dogs, love dogs, though i generaly prefer them a tad bigger *s* small dogs cute as long as someone else own them

nice car as well, practical for going places...i generaly just go by my online handle as my real name dont like english to much :P and is looking to go the oposite way of Raeyn ;) is in norway now want to go to the USA (blame the books who brougth me here and let me find a bf on the page)

see there now its a 3 way convoe

Ata

the jump in :P

Archived