DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

***TRAITORS IN THE BLACK TOWER*** Mafia game thread.

Talya

It means, if he is the finder, then the innocents just took a big hit by lynching him. If he isn't then we will know for sure soon enough in later round.  Voting for him after a finder claim is something a mafia  would want to do to save themselves a night kill...

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey look if you really want to lynch me im fine with that, i have snooker to watch and mafia games to write, so if you get it back up to seven ill help you along. i just thought maybe i should warn you before you did that i was the finder.. but hey dither, give the mafia two night kills and lynch the finder, might be good for a laugh :D

You need a majority vote to be lynched, that means half the group (the majority) needs to vote for the same person or no one gets lynched.

If no one gets lynched, Talya stipulated that she'd flip a coin, and depending on the outcome, either nothing happens, or the Mafia gets an extra kill.

eclipse is right on all counts. This is just a normal mafia setup that might have a few undisclosed roles. Nothing confusiing, and a majority vote is what we need. And since there is no time limit set, we have the chance to logic out who is most likely to be mafia.

In the case of an early finder reveal, there is no point at all in lynching that person. If Loki is telling the truth, we definitely want to keep him alive! If he's not, then that will be revealed after he supplies us with information that is proven bogus.

And it goes without saying,  ( :P but I'll mention it just in case ) NO ONE has countered his reveal yet. We are waiting on a few players to post, so let's see what happens when they get here! If there is a real finder, and they do counter, then we know we have a mafia, and the healer can protect them at night.

Hmm what if the healer is Nightkilled?  :-\  ???

Nobody knows who the Healer is at this point, so chances are that's not gonna happen.  I'll tell you what will happen though, anyone who votes for Loki will be on my suspect list, especially if it turns out he is the Finder!

hmm ive decided to form my own mafia group.. now you might be thinking ..fool why this boy telling us ..um well see .. *takes thread hostage* MY DEMANDS ARE A 9 COURSE MEAL ..UM SOME ORANGE JUICE AND A PLANE TO RIO MUWHAHAHAHAHA

Archived