DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

***TRAITORS IN THE BLACK TOWER*** Mafia game thread.

Talya

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oi your voting for me!!

FOR ME DAMN IT.

meanies, thats not nice. on please and you really dont want to, cos im not evil. well ok i am evil but im not mafia so :P

im going to vote [glow=red,2,300]laurie[/glow]

(thats the lord of the dawn guy)

Hmmm. As I flip through my MAFIA handbook, I turn towards the Chapter entitled "Reasons for Voting: the good, the bad, and the mafia."

Wow. That's very interesting. And that, I had almost forgot!

*licks finger to turn page*

ah yes, here it is....

"Voting for no reason shall always be considered suspicious under the implication that there is a reason, (of course) just not one that the voter wishes to share. The only vote more suspicious is the one made for the "pretend" reason, usually made to distract the attantion of the players away from the true mafia."

Which means that Clim is looking bad right now and Tayol worse. But lord's vote without even trying to offer a reason just screams of mafia treachery to me.

Actually, no run had really hit my scumdar until the votes started pouring in on FRIDAY NIGHT, like a little plan had been put together to start some momentumn and get enough votes so that it was pointless to vote anywhere else on the first day.

So without further ado....[glow=red,2,300]lord of the dawn.[/glow]

Because you can't just flip out a third vote on a majority of eight with no logic behind it. No matter who is is actually mafia, lotd appears to be the best candidate to lynch atm.

I WANNA TASTE YO BODY [glow=red,2,300]JELLY[/glow]!

now rub the peanut butter on the skin or else it gets the hoes again!

:o

Don't mention that.

Now my brother thinks 

[glow=red,2,300]Climhazzard[/glow]

is evil.

Archived