DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

***TRAITORS IN THE BLACK TOWER*** Mafia game thread.

Talya

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*whips air across LotD's backside*....NO EDITING POSTS....it's in the rules...thank you. :)

Loki (5): Clim, Tay, LotD, Demi, TMD

LotD (6): DPR, Eclipse, Nae, Loki, Dae, Vemy

Korin (2): Blig 

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch

2 Hours to go

Bad, bad, bad. We need 2 more votes on LoTD two insure only 1 nightkill. We also don't get any info from missing a lynch.

Looks like we have about a half-hour

As they are trust into the room, no one dares to speak at first. All look at each other dumbfounded over what has happened. Some try the doors, but they cannot get out. Eventually they resign themselves to the matter at hand, to find the traitors.

Slowly they begin to vote, and before too long it looks as though there will be a lynch. As momentum continues a few try to slow down the bandwagon that has ensued, but only when Loki claims finder, does everything grind to a halt, so close to a lynch. Arguments abound and few back down as other contenders are put forward. As the sun slowly seeps away from the one window, they realise that their time has run out. Night is upon them and no lynch has been made.

The sound of a coin being flipped three times can be heard.

It is now night. Please can you PM any night actions to me ASAP.

lol

im loving the way this has changed but I think loki has been played a lot of you

Probably, but there have been no counter claims, so there is no evidence to dispute his statement.

*eyes Tayol*

I noticed you haven't changed your vote since he made his claim...

I could have but what does that prove it still would not have been enough, we still didnt have enough to lynch, Loki was in a though situation and I still reckon my vote was correct and you guys caved in to his sweet talk

Most likely you were right, but we only needed two more to change to knock LotD out. If you would have turned, we might have gotten lucky and had one more vote change in that last half hour.

I don't blame LotD for not changing his vote, it was his head on the chopping block, no one voted against you though, wouldn't have hurt anything to change your vote...

Hmmm. This is a little bit like a mafia demolition derby. Here's what I got so far:

The player most likely to be mafia?  Dae. He's too experienced, and too smart of a player to pull off the sad puppy eyes routine. You don't trade wits with Alys, and then suddenly become offended by a player whose style is known far and wide as being provocative. I was planning to let the ruse go a little further, but I think it will be more helpful at this point to call it what it is.

The next most likely mafia will be one of the players who kept their vote on Loki. Especially the one's who defended their vote.  Right now, Demi, Tay, and TMD are all high on my list. It just bothers me that they can't all be mafia...

The last ( and I'm assuming that their are three to bring balance to the game. Two is too few and four is too many)  is most likely a low-layer. Someone who has not turned any heads yet.

I'm not getting evil vibes from Loki, Nae, or Korin. 

At this point, I hope that the healer is covering Loki.

LotD is pretty new to this as well.  AFAIK, this is only his second game, mine as well.  With 14 people, I wouldn't put it passed Talya to have assigned more than 3 mafia.  4 v 10 sounds like pretty even odds to me.

Nope. It's not a mod thing, there are accepted rules, etc., and Talya knows exactly how to mod a most excellent game. ;D

I did not realize that so many players here were relatively new. If I come across a bit strong, it's all based on passed games, techniques, ploys, plots withing plots, etc. Don't mind me.

Here's a nice wiki link to kind of explain where a lot of comments/plays are coming from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafiascum

There's more of course. Check out mafiascum.net for games, etc. And if anyone has any questions, pm Talya, she knows this like the back of her hand.

And, don't be strangers to the Organized Games board! We need some new blood in the games and you get to see all of the mafia freaks in full effect!

Ah, ok, since I've only been in one, there were a few curveballs thrown in the last one that I wasn't expecting.  I thought that was the norm to keep things interesting.

Glad to see you're so experienced, but doesn't laying out your experience and being so outspoken make you a prime target for the first mafia kill?

Archived