DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

***TRAITORS IN THE BLACK TOWER*** Mafia game thread.

Talya

um im thinking keeping jelly will be more valuable, since she has been quite active so if i view her, and if she is mafia we can lynch her, but if she is innoncent we will have an active player too vote with us, and if lunie nks vemy or another inactive player that will be of more benifit, since if we lose jelly we lose an active voter, and one who has been following the whole game so i would propose [glow=blue,2,300]vemy

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, if she is at least shes active, and im really not getting evill vibes off jelly .. and the odds of her being roled in every game so far? id rather vemy went for his inactivity, and then we should be able to work everything else out tomorow, ill view one of the remaining 3 and either i get a mafia we lynch and then will have basically won, or i i veiw one of the three innocent and the two remaining are probaly innocent and we lynch one. so we win what ever, its just 1) uusually for vemy to be this quiet, 2) it would proabbly take him too long to catch up 3) lynching mafia is easier if players are active

and then we can break out the rum .. we might as well now, were on the home straight :D

O.o

Did.. did the finder just opt to view an inactive player for information without me constantly hassling them that its a good idea?

I feel like a parent realizing their child's all grown up T_T *happy tears*

well I am innocent, but yeah, keep on keeping on. least this way you won't waste a lynch on me^^

Dae (6): DPR, Loki, Tayol, Eclipse, Nae, Jelly

Nae (1): Dae

It doesn't take long for the votes come in and soon a majority has been reached. Dae is taken and hanged byt the neck until dead.

Dae the roleless innocent has been lynched.

It is now night, please send me your night actions.

Ah yes, who to heal? Who to protect?

Loki? Should I preserve the finder? He can keep finding, cutting our time in half by discovering who is who.

Eclipse? Should I preserve the assassin? He can cut our time in half, killing at night.

Myself? I could just save my own skin and keep the mafia from sweet revenge!

Hmmmmmmm.......who will it be?  8)

If you run the numbers, it works out to an innocent win any way you slice it.  I'm assuming that everyone has seen this, which would account for why everyone denies that they are mafia without giving any gret reasons for it.  Other than that, everyone on the mafia list has been quiet. Well, except for your post above. Narrowing down the choices of who might be healed only helps the mafiato choose, not me. Leaving them with no information would be better, hoping that they choose the person that I have protected and they lose their kill again. Which would be awfully sympish, trying to communicate with the mafia and all.

Archived