DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Angel28

Guest Egwene

Hello Angel... great to see you...:)

Have fun getting to know this crazy place. As Min already said... lots of nice people to meet... if you haven't done a great deal of posting before... try out Fiddlesticks... great place to start as there is no point to it other than for you to have fun.

..and just as a favour to me... leave a vote here if you think you know 'who did it'... http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=85

Guest Egwene

lol... no, just saying Hi to the new guys... (.. and if I didn't mention Asmo... well, people would think there was something wrong with me *grin*)

That's true, I found one where I didn't catch that you'd mentioned it, so I posted my shock and mentioned it. Then I reread it and you had (with a simple "look at polls") So I erased my comment.

ANYWAY!!! Welcome Angel! I've already seen that you've gotten acquented with some of the boards, which is awesome. We can always use input.

So tell us about yourself? Why do you like WoT? Where you from? What's your job? We're all dying to know.

lol Ok a little about myself...first of all don't let the name Angel Fool you I'm a guy Angel is not my name a friend of my mother's told me I had the face of Angel once and it kind of stuck with me...As for my real name it's common...I was told by many many friend over many years to read the WoT and I finnally broke down in I believe 1997 and borrowed a Room mate's copy of the Eye of the World and have been addicted ever since. Since then I have probably read the books at least 5 Times and find something new and exciting each time I read it. I'm currently working on getting unabridged Audio copies of all the books I have Everything up to the Shadow Rising and, Winter's Heart, Crossroads of Twilight, and Knife of Dreams. Typically what I've been doing is reading the Hard Copy Version then going out and buying the Audio Version and then listening to it. I live in a little Town in Wyoming (if there's a bright corner of the universe I'm in the place it's farthest form :wink: ) and work in a place called the Wyoming Call Center, I'm the guy that calls you at Dinner and asked you to do some kind of Survay...no hate mail please, I'm just doing my job :wink: I love everything about the WoT RJ's book are so ingrossing, I really can't pick any one thing I like about the books there are so many. You won't see me guessing much about who killed Asmodean the post that I placed in that particular Forum was for Egwene and might be the last...Like I said I had never given in much thought...I do have some rather unothurdox thoeries about how Moiraine might be making her reappearance though. I tend to be long winded btw before I started RJ's books a teacher once told me that I could never write anything small...(I was on the School Newspaper in High School and most of the articals I handed into her either filled a hole page or was at least 2 pages), and always thought that I had something in common with RJ at least in the point that I can't do anything small...it was very sad to watch those articals being edited...anyway I finally got around to registering, I'm not stranger to Forums I post regular on my EverQuest guild Website, so kind of know my way around this forum seems very similar to those boards. I think I've covered the basic's though I'll be posting my views on Moiraine's come back later though to get some feedback there I'm kind of courise to see what you all think...oh and I apoligise now for my spelling and grammer. :lol:

I know how to do it most of the time my mind just goes faster then my fingers...

Guest Egwene

Thanks for taking not only the time to vote, but to write a post! :D

You should have a field day on the debates board, where you can go to town with your writing. (Put the occassional carriage returns in, to break it up a bit, it would make it a bit easier to read.)

Surely Wyoming can't be that bad??? The call center maybe... but what's so horrible about the rest? Having never been to that part of the States, I can't say I know much about it...

hmmm... angel face... has the face stuck as well, or just the name??? :wink:

Archived