DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount

I am new here.  I have only posted once.

We all know the Dark One can manipulate mother nature.  Dragonmount is an active volcano therefore the Dark One should be able to make it erupt.  The Dark One should blow up Dragonmount like Mt. Saint Hellens during the Seanchan attack on the Tower.  Every Aes Sedi will be to busy dealing with the Seanchan that they will fail to pay attention to Dragonmount.  OR The Dark One should force all the remaining Forsaken to link with the One Power or the True Power to blow up Dragonmount with Earth Singing Talent.  The Black Ajah would have to be warned and escape by gateway with Messanna.

What do you guys think?

I think it's a little too specific for the DO.  He fixed the seasons in place but he/she/it doesn't take an active hand in what goes on in the world.  He has servents, Shaidar Haran, Demandred, Moridin, etc. to do that kind of thingfor him.

First of all, welcome. I think that would definetly be interesting and I could see Dragonmount still playing a part in AMOL. I mean it is the 'beginning' of the end. The end of LTT and the beginning of Rand, so who knows, as big as some of the eruptions have been in our history, it could really have an effect over the entire Randland. Could it signal the beginning of The Final Battle?

Archived