DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm A Novice Here =D

jiamun

Hi!

My name is Jia Mun. I hail from Malaysia.

I was (and still am, haha) elated to discover such sites. I absolutely love Wheel of Time... I have all twelve books (including New Spring) in my collection, and all have been read at least thrice. The more I read, the more intricacies and nuances I catch that captivates me!

Sadly~ I have yet to find anyone in my community who actually reads the book, much less enjoy them.. The most anyone has advanced is Page 6.  :(

Disappointing for me, because I adore the series, and I have no one to discuss it with. Thank God for cyberworld!

Looking forward to reading and joining discussion/forums here. =D Will start being officially active once my finals end in a week's time.

Great website. Keep it up! And although I am grieved by RJ's demise, and am disappointed the last book will not be fully his work~ but I await it with bated breath nonetheless.

For me, greates fantasy epic ever created = wheel of time

cheers!

Welcome 'home' :)  And check out everything on the site - there's tons of good things all over the boards, from the excellent communities of the Organizations, to the nutters who make up the Roleplay section of these boards :D

*pokes Ata*

Just because jiamun said "novice" doesn't mean they are going to join the WT! ;)

Anyway, welcome to DM! I hope you have a lot of fun exploring what this site has to offer. There is a lot, and I hope you find something that you enjoy. If you want any tips, just say so, and we'll help you out as best as we can.

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

Archived