DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

12th Book, will there be another

Woody

RJ has said that book 12 will be the last in the main plotline. He does have three other (I think) "outrider" type books planned for when he has the time. Three other books that will deal with events either before or after the main plot. I'm hoping for at least one book that's set after the Last Battle that will give us some kind of sense of closure as to how the world fares once T'G is done.

RJ has said that book 12 will be the last in the main plotline. He does have three other (I think) "outrider" type books planned for when he has the time. Three other books that will deal with events either before or after the main plot. I'm hoping for at least one book that's set after the Last Battle that will give us some kind of sense of closure as to how the world fares once T'G is done.

there is FAR too much stuff to resolve for me to believe that it'll all wrap up in one book. it would have to be a larger book than any of the recent ones (which is fine by me). I've been waiting a long time to see the end, but I think most people will agree when I say I'd rather have to wait for two books and a proper ending, than one book with a sloppy ending ambiguosly leading nowhere.

correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we still need to see the resolution of some/all of these:

-A united White Tower

-the rescue of Moiraine

-whether the Seanchan will stay peacefully, conquer the world, go hom, etc.

-the Black Tower mess get sorted out

-Elayne having her babies

and, oh yeah...

-Tarmon Gai'don

the last alone should be big enough to fill half a book by itself. as for Elayne, she's got to be 4 months pregnan, max. how well can she contribute in the Last Battle if she's having problems chanelling now? does this mean we have to wait until she gives birth? who among you really thinks RJ will let 5 months fly by in one book?

Remember that he originally thought this would be a 3 or 4 book story. Hey, if anyone can finish this in an excellent way, it's RJ. I just pray it's not sloppy.

there is FAR too much stuff to resolve for me to believe that it'll all wrap up in one book. it would have to be a larger book than any of the recent ones (which is fine by me). I've been waiting a long time to see the end, but I think most people will agree when I say I'd rather have to wait for two books and a proper ending, than one book with a sloppy ending ambiguosly leading nowhere.

correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we still need to see the resolution of some/all of these:

-A united White Tower

-the rescue of Moiraine

and, oh yeah...

-Tarmon Gai'don

the last alone should be big enough to fill half a book by itself. as for Elayne, she's got to be 4 months pregnan, max. how well can she contribute in the Last Battle if she's having problems chanelling now? does this mean we have to wait until she gives birth? who among you really thinks RJ will let 5 months fly by in one book?

Remember that he originally thought this would be a 3 or 4 book story. Hey, if anyone can finish this in an excellent way, it's RJ. I just pray it's not sloppy.

RJ has said it will be a really long book, but that there will definitely be only 13 books in the main series. He says he has another project he wants to start that has to wait until he's done with the main WoT arc. Plus, he has said in the past that not all the plotlines will be resolved. So I don't see any reason why aMoL won't be the last book.

RJ has said it will be a really long book, but that there will definitely be only 13 books in the main series. He says he has another project he wants to start that has to wait until he's done with the main WoT arc. Plus, he has said in the past that not all the plotlines will be resolved. So I don't see any reason why aMoL won't be the last book.

RJ has said it will be a really long book' date=' but that there will definitely be only 13 books in the main series. He says he has another project he wants to start that has to wait until he's done with the main WoT arc. Plus, he has said in the past that not all the plotlines will be resolved. So I don't see any reason why aMoL won't be the last book.[/quote']

There'll be only twelve books.

j

RJ has said it will be a really long book' date=' but that there will definitely be only 13 books in the main series. He says he has another project he wants to start that has to wait until he's done with the main WoT arc. Plus, he has said in the past that not all the plotlines will be resolved. So I don't see any reason why aMoL won't be the last book.[/quote']

There'll be only twelve books.

j

correct me if I'm wrong' date=' but don't we still need to see the resolution of some/all of these:

-A united White Tower

-the rescue of Moiraine

and, oh yeah...

-Tarmon Gai'don[/quote']

To your first point, I think the united WT won't take more then 200 pages to settle. Basically we need the Seanchan to arrive, and the big battle, and then it's pretty much over.

The Moiriane issue I don't see taking any more then 50 pages max, Mat goes in, he tricks the Finn, he comes out, Moiriane tranports them to the WT.

The Black Tower stuff I think is going to lead us right into TG, and won't take THAT long to tell.

And I'm not even sure Elayne's babies are going to make the novel, that doesn't seem that crucial to me.

I REALLY think he can do this book in 2000 pages, but honestly I don't think it's going to take that long.

correct me if I'm wrong' date=' but don't we still need to see the resolution of some/all of these:

-A united White Tower

-the rescue of Moiraine

and, oh yeah...

-Tarmon Gai'don[/quote']

To your first point, I think the united WT won't take more then 200 pages to settle. Basically we need the Seanchan to arrive, and the big battle, and then it's pretty much over.

The Moiriane issue I don't see taking any more then 50 pages max, Mat goes in, he tricks the Finn, he comes out, Moiriane tranports them to the WT.

The Black Tower stuff I think is going to lead us right into TG, and won't take THAT long to tell.

And I'm not even sure Elayne's babies are going to make the novel, that doesn't seem that crucial to me.

I REALLY think he can do this book in 2000 pages, but honestly I don't think it's going to take that long.

Archived