DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

im new

Orgavin360

*waves*

Hello!!!!!!!!

Welcome to DM!!!

There is just so much to do here, and there will be something for all!!! This includes:

- Book Discussions. Talk about the books, and i expect Eggy will be around shortly to push towards voting on her Asmodean thread

- Join the ORGs to meet new people. ORGs are communities within communities. Most ORGs have a purpose, like the Band of the Red Hand is the Music & Travel ORG of DM. ORGs are about fun as well as work, and a great way of meeting new friends

- Join the RP side. Create a character and live their life!

- Spam in Fiddlesticks, the sole purpose of that board

- Join in some serious chit-chat within the Debates & Discussion Board, as well as the General Board

Whatever takes your fancy, there is something for everybody!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here...and become addicted like most of us!!!!

Well, this is a copy of post I made a few weeks back to welcome new members. I am only doing this as my brain is currently swimming around with Demosthenes Olynthiac speeches and other Ancient Greek set texts!

*waves*

Hello!!!!!!!!

Welcome to DM!!!

There is just so much to do here, and there will be something for all!!! This includes:

- Book Discussions. Talk about the books, and i expect Eggy will be around shortly to push towards voting on her Asmodean thread

- Join the ORGs to meet new people. ORGs are communities within communities. Most ORGs have a purpose, like the Band of the Red Hand is the Music & Travel ORG of DM. ORGs are about fun as well as work, and a great way of meeting new friends

- Join the RP side. Create a character and live their life!

- Spam in Fiddlesticks, the sole purpose of that board

- Join in some serious chit-chat within the Debates & Discussion Board, as well as the General Board

Whatever takes your fancy, there is something for everybody!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here...and become addicted like most of us!!!!

Well, this is a copy of post I made a few weeks back to welcome new members. I am only doing this as my brain is currently swimming around with Demosthenes Olynthiac speeches and other Ancient Greek set texts!

Guest Egwene

Hello Orgavin... guess I am joining Minnea and bcxanth in the 'don't think the other half would like that' routine... but if you fancy being friends and maybe have a good spamming session... come and join me on fiddlesticks anytime!!

... and by the way.. being such a loving person, I am sure you won't mind being really nice to me and leaving your vote on the Asmo thread on the book discussion forum... (does this sound like a push??)

Have fun!! :)

Guest Egwene

Hello Orgavin... guess I am joining Minnea and bcxanth in the 'don't think the other half would like that' routine... but if you fancy being friends and maybe have a good spamming session... come and join me on fiddlesticks anytime!!

... and by the way.. being such a loving person, I am sure you won't mind being really nice to me and leaving your vote on the Asmo thread on the book discussion forum... (does this sound like a push??)

Have fun!! :)

Guest TheDemigod

Welcome to dragonmount!

i hope you'll have a jolly good time here, and please do make sure to stop by the yellow ajah boards!

Archived