DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another one says Hi...

Minnea

.... because I finally understood this is the place to do it.

So.

Hi!

I'm a mother of two, who seriously do not remember when I started reading WoT. It was definetly before my boys were born, and very probably before I even met their father... I guessing it was about 10 years ago.

I finished KoD while sitting up at night nursing my youngest. That's not really a good way to do it, if you actually wish to remember any of the plot. Btw, I did the same with book 10, with the other boy....

So if my memory slips a bit along the way you now know why. I really should find time to read them again...

And, yes, I'm from Sweden. And a woman.

Anyone wants to welcome me?

.... because I finally understood this is the place to do it.

So.

Hi!

I'm a mother of two, who seriously do not remember when I started reading WoT. It was definetly before my boys were born, and very probably before I even met their father... I guessing it was about 10 years ago.

I finished KoD while sitting up at night nursing my youngest. That's not really a good way to do it, if you actually wish to remember any of the plot. Btw, I did the same with book 10, with the other boy....

So if my memory slips a bit along the way you now know why. I really should find time to read them again...

And, yes, I'm from Sweden. And a woman.

Anyone wants to welcome me?

Guest TheDemigod

Welcome welcome!

You're from sweden!

yaay, i live west of you :P

Anyhow, welcome again, I hope you'll have a mighty fine time here, and i hope you'l enjoy our many many many discussions and random chats *nods*

Please do stop by the yellow ajah boards for a while :D

Guest TheDemigod

Welcome welcome!

You're from sweden!

yaay, i live west of you :P

Anyhow, welcome again, I hope you'll have a mighty fine time here, and i hope you'l enjoy our many many many discussions and random chats *nods*

Please do stop by the yellow ajah boards for a while :D

You're from sweden!

yaay' date=' i live west of you :P[/quote']

Yes I am! And I'm proud of it too!

How far west do you live? Many do, you know..

Thanks for the welcome anyways... but if I'm to choose an Ajah, I probably should join the Brown... I'm a Librarian after all.

Not that I couldn't visit the Yellow too...

You're from sweden!

yaay' date=' i live west of you :P[/quote']

Yes I am! And I'm proud of it too!

How far west do you live? Many do, you know..

Thanks for the welcome anyways... but if I'm to choose an Ajah, I probably should join the Brown... I'm a Librarian after all.

Not that I couldn't visit the Yellow too...

Welcome to the funny farm! :)

Glad to see some new blood around here. Makes me feel even less like the new guy even though I've only been around for a week as of today. :)

And as a long time internet nerd and gamer it's always good to see another woman arrive in places like this. Us guys need you around to keep us from degenerating into our baser selves. :wink:

Welcome to the funny farm! :)

Glad to see some new blood around here. Makes me feel even less like the new guy even though I've only been around for a week as of today. :)

And as a long time internet nerd and gamer it's always good to see another woman arrive in places like this. Us guys need you around to keep us from degenerating into our baser selves. :wink:

*waves*

Hello!!!!!!!!

Welcome to DM!!!

There is just so much to do here, and there will be something for all!!! This includes:

- Book Discussions. Talk about the books, and i expect Eggy will be around shortly to push towards voting on her Asmodean thread

- Join the ORGs to meet new people. ORGs are communities within communities. Most ORGs have a purpose, like the Band of the Red Hand is the Music & Travel ORG of DM. ORGs are about fun as well as work, and a great way of meeting new friends

- Join the RP side. Create a character and live their life!

- Spam in Fiddlesticks, the sole purpose of that board

- Join in some serious chit-chat within the Debates & Discussion Board, as well as the General Board

Whatever takes your fancy, there is something for everybody!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here...and become addicted like most of us!!!!

And yes, this is a copy from other threads, but my imagination is on low at the moment, due to revising for exams and working out what on earth Demonsthenes is going on about in his Olynthiac speeches!!!!

*waves*

Hello!!!!!!!!

Welcome to DM!!!

There is just so much to do here, and there will be something for all!!! This includes:

- Book Discussions. Talk about the books, and i expect Eggy will be around shortly to push towards voting on her Asmodean thread

- Join the ORGs to meet new people. ORGs are communities within communities. Most ORGs have a purpose, like the Band of the Red Hand is the Music & Travel ORG of DM. ORGs are about fun as well as work, and a great way of meeting new friends

- Join the RP side. Create a character and live their life!

- Spam in Fiddlesticks, the sole purpose of that board

- Join in some serious chit-chat within the Debates & Discussion Board, as well as the General Board

Whatever takes your fancy, there is something for everybody!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here...and become addicted like most of us!!!!

And yes, this is a copy from other threads, but my imagination is on low at the moment, due to revising for exams and working out what on earth Demonsthenes is going on about in his Olynthiac speeches!!!!

Guest Egwene

:shock: Demonsthenes?? :shock: Olynthiac??? Glad I don't have anything to do with whatever it is you're studying, Corki!!

Hi Minnea, welcome!! Seems like there are more people from Europe joining at the moment... wonder why that is?! I have never been to Sweden, though my husband has friends there and they have visited us before. Hopefully next time he'll take me along 8)

Corki has mentioned most things (and yes, I guess we forgive him for the copy and paste motion :P )...though I wouldn't 'push' as he puts it... just politely invite you to leave your vote on the Asmo thread...

... anyway, hope you'll enjoy yourself here and make as many new friends as I have...

Guest Egwene

:shock: Demonsthenes?? :shock: Olynthiac??? Glad I don't have anything to do with whatever it is you're studying, Corki!!

Hi Minnea, welcome!! Seems like there are more people from Europe joining at the moment... wonder why that is?! I have never been to Sweden, though my husband has friends there and they have visited us before. Hopefully next time he'll take me along 8)

Corki has mentioned most things (and yes, I guess we forgive him for the copy and paste motion :P )...though I wouldn't 'push' as he puts it... just politely invite you to leave your vote on the Asmo thread...

... anyway, hope you'll enjoy yourself here and make as many new friends as I have...

My mind was a mess as I couldn't spell his name correctly! lol! Demosthenes even! It is all about some Ancient Greek politics surrounding a town called Olynthus that was quite important when Philip was expanding the Macedonian Empire. That is just a nice summary of something I could waffle on for quite a bit! But I won't inflict that on you all!

My mind was a mess as I couldn't spell his name correctly! lol! Demosthenes even! It is all about some Ancient Greek politics surrounding a town called Olynthus that was quite important when Philip was expanding the Macedonian Empire. That is just a nice summary of something I could waffle on for quite a bit! But I won't inflict that on you all!

Archived