DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RJ'S RETURNED!!!

Kadere

Did anyone else wince just a little at the cavalier mention of catheter slap-stick? Oh the images in my mind...

Yea, though figuring he seems all right, a few more comical came to mind.

I don't understand the 'catheter slap-stick', but somewhere there was a comedy with someone with a cast or something like that: I'll just go over there... oh, I'm going to fall... perhaps if I take hold of... ouch, my back... I can still get up... there... noo... my foot... Ok, I'll just stay here on my back before any more damage.. :)

I broke my ancle myself a few years back, so I do understand the sentiment, ok, I'll just stay where I am, since I'm obviously not getting anywhere.

Did anyone else wince just a little at the cavalier mention of catheter slap-stick? Oh the images in my mind...

Yea, though figuring he seems all right, a few more comical came to mind.

I don't understand the 'catheter slap-stick', but somewhere there was a comedy with someone with a cast or something like that: I'll just go over there... oh, I'm going to fall... perhaps if I take hold of... ouch, my back... I can still get up... there... noo... my foot... Ok, I'll just stay here on my back before any more damage.. :)

I broke my ancle myself a few years back, so I do understand the sentiment, ok, I'll just stay where I am, since I'm obviously not getting anywhere.

A catheter is something that drains urine from the body without a person having to get up to go to the toilet... Slap stick is pretty much what you said... i leave it to you to understand what he was suggesting. NC-17 indeed.

It's great that he's up and about, and that he's breaking all the records of recovery. He's certainly a fighter.

A catheter is something that drains urine from the body without a person having to get up to go to the toilet... Slap stick is pretty much what you said... i leave it to you to understand what he was suggesting. NC-17 indeed.

It's great that he's up and about, and that he's breaking all the records of recovery. He's certainly a fighter.

Except that the guy who cut off his arm was an idiot to be doing what he was doing without telling anyone at all....

Sure, he did the unthinkable to get out of there, but if he'd thought before, he'd at least have told someone where he was going, and at best have gone with someone else...

Edit: just re-read your post... sorry - I thought you were saying that he, as a person, was up there with the guy who cut off his arm...

Archived