DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Does Tam know about Rand?

OsaroLJ

i can't quite remember if I read about Perrin telling Tam about his son. Does Tam know that Rand is the Dragon?

Yeah he dose. In KoD when he is brought to Perrin just before they attack the Shido he asks Perrin if what Taim and the other men who could channel said when recruting in the two rivers about rand being the dragon was true. So yeah he knows as to whats going to happen now is anyones guess Tam isn't mentioned again in KoD after the battle begins.

[glow=green,1,500]Darth_Andrea[/glow]      starwars1.gif    anim-ring.gif

I really hope that Tam and Rand get a chance to either fight together or at least see each other before TG. I really think that getting the chance to get wisdom from his father would really help Rand see that he doesn't have to be alone. It might actually help towards Rand's "laughter and tears".

I think Tam knew from the beginning... Look at the reaction when Rand told him about the Fade in tEotW.

How could he have known? ???  Rand didn't channel until they were fleeing Emond's Field after the Winternight attack.  I think he, as an experienced soldier, knew something was not right about that night.  Plus Rand had never been taken to telling wild tales before.  Neither one of them thought it was a Fade though, just a stranger.

I think Tam knew from the beginning... Look at the reaction when Rand told him about the Fade in tEotW.

How could he have known? ???  Rand didn't channel until they were fleeing Emond's Field after the Winternight attack.  I think he, as an experienced soldier, knew something was not right about that night.  Plus Rand had never been taken to telling wild tales before.  Neither one of them thought it was a Fade though, just a stranger.

He knew where he had found Rand though. If he knew as much about the prophecy as is implied in "Ravens" then he must have suspected at some level, even though he was likely in denial.

He knew where he had found Rand though. If he knew as much about the prophecy as is implied in "Ravens" then he must have suspected at some level, even though he was likely in denial.

What do you mean, is this the name of one of the chapters? I don't have my books with me.  If it is which book and can you get me a quote to back that up?

Archived