DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A late-night arrival...

Zirrah

Hello everyone. *smiles* It's 2 A.M., and I'm really not sure why I'm still awake and on the internet, but I figured I'd register on the forums and make my intro thread while I'm here!

My name is Ali, I'm a 20-year-old college student. I'm just now re-entering the WoT fandom, as I stopped keeping up with the book releases around 2003 and only recently reread the whoooole thing from the beginning through Knife of Dreams. You know how it goes.. there are so many minor characters that by the time I decided to catch up, I had forgotten who a lot of people were!

Of course, when I went back the other day to find out what had been going on while I had been gone (I had avoided WoT sites for those years in order to not be spoiled), I was shocked to learn of Robert Jordan's recent diagnosis. :( I had not expected to come back to such serious news.

Anyway, what else.. it is difficult to choose a favorite character, but I would have to say Mat is the closest. I started listing my other favorites, but it ended up being nearly a dozen characters, so I'll just stick with Mat. :wink:

Firefly is probably my favorite television show, unfairly cancelled though it may be..and Stargate SG-1. I like Star Wars, too, though not so much the prequels as the original trilogy and the books.

Well, that's it.. I tend to write a lot, so hopefully it's not too long. :) See you all around the forums!

Yaaay! Hi, and welcome! *waves* If it makes you feel any better, I'm a 21-year-old college student and it's 5:07 in the morning here. <_< This is normal for me, though. Sleep is for the weak!

But for real though, welcome. I haven't been here long, but I love this place! They're so happy and silly here! :P

Guest TheDemigod

Hello and welcome to dragonmount!

hope you enjoy your time here, and please do pop by the yellow ajah boards if you find time for it!

otherwie just hang around and have fun!

Guest Egwene

:lol: .. I love that description, Arya... happy and silly.. *giggles a silly happy smile*

She is right though, Zirrah. Have a look around and join in the fun. My favourite place for the happy/silly stuff is Fiddlesticks. But if you look around the Orgs, you sure find it there too.

If you fancy something a bit more serious (of sorts) have a look at debates and discussions... and now that you have read all the books (again), you'll find lots of interesting discussions on the book forum. There is a poll for you favourite character as well, so I am guessing you'll be putting Mat forward for that :wink: .. and if you care to vote on the Asmo thread.. in fact all the polls.... the more the merrier *g*

... we have not yet found the antidote for the 2am syndrome though... :wink:

Hello and welcome to dragonmount where everything is crazy 24/7. Good thing huh? Other wise we would have never met you.^_^_^

So collage. Sounds fun still in highschool my self. Im there right now as i speak. Kind of strange. Allways have to look over my shoulder though to see if the libraryan is watching. Im not suppost to be on here but they let me for some reason. Kind of wierd.

Now back to WOT or DM. You should stop by the blue Ajah. Much more fun with blue chocalte. Sounds bad but looks cool, and tastes wonderful.

*Turns around and truns back to have a plate of blue chocolate bunnys* Please try some. They taste better though when your sad. They allways helped me. ^_^

OOOO and do stop by the black or white towers. Always fun being able to channel. Right demmiii.

*Evil grin*????^?^?^?^?^

Archived