DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

This should...

Bob T Dwarf

Ask for my hand back. Get rid of LTT. Get rid of the sickness. Offer up Elyane as my trade

I don't know about that, knowing the Eelfinn (it is they and not the Aelfinn that grant wishes) this is probably what would happen.

Ask for you hand back, they hand you a severed hand in a ziplock baggy (or just start clapping).

Ask to get rid of LTT, since Rand and LTT are one soul they take your entire soul with both LTT and Rand elements.

Ask to get rid of the disease, as it is a mental illness they lobotamize you.  Either that of just kill you since when a person dies they are technically not sick anymore.

At any rate I doubt that Rand will be going to visit the Eelfinn because the doreway to their little cornor or Finnland has melted.

At any rate I doubt that Rand will be going to visit the Eelfinn because the doreway to their little cornor or Finnland has melted.

You forget that there is more than just that one way to enter: Thom... dagger... snakes and foxes...

You forget that there is more than just that one way to enter: Thom... dagger... snakes and foxes...

Yah, that is a way to enter but I don't think you get your wishes if you enter that way.  From what I've gathered if you enter that way they tend to kill you.

Even knowing how sneaky the finns are, I think Rand might want something along the line of:  somehow getting to know his true mother and father (at the risk of dying to go see them!); somehow reversing every death of a female that he considers his fault; and a way of winning TG without breaking the world.

Would Rand get three wishes and then Lews get three for a total of 6???

Well, my first wish would be for endless wishes.....but sticking with the three,

1) LTT gone from my mind

2) the Blight gone from the world

3) IMMORTALITY!!!!

I wouldn't mess with the Dark One or the Creator, or the weave really.  The Dark One needs to stay sealed.

How can I get Cadsuane off my back?

Will Bella ever be mine again?

How am I supposed to Juggle 3 wives without them killing each other or me in the process?

Payment: playing the flute like he used to for his supper lol

Archived