DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Leaked recording reveals Asmos killer

Majsju

Some years ago, a fan managed to get a moment in private with RJ, and took the opportunity to lay out his theory regarding who killed Asmo. And to his great surprise, RJ confirmed he was right. And even better, he managed to sneakily record the whole thing.

Now that recording has leaked to the internet, just as everything eventually is bound to. Quite crappy quality, but you can hear the important part.

Guest Dreadlord

Im at work and cant listen to it right now, but how reliable is it?

PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT SAY WHO IT IS ON HERE, AS THERE ARE THOSE WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO KNOW UNTIL IT IS REVEALED HOW IT IS MEANT TO BE. (I am not one of those though, I am listening to that as soon as I get in, but just for those who would rather wait for it to be revealed in the book).

Guest Dreadlord

Damn you! Damn you all!!!

And I thought I was good when I convinced my mum and bro that I had been sacked!!!

Well you got me too, especially with Dreadlord's next comment.....I too am at work and was like..."Dreadlord DONT SAY THAT..I want to know who it is, but I can't listen now....and I want to know now!!!!!!!!!"

Then I read on and was saying...."Son of a...."

and a few choice others.

Darn it all to heck......that was worse too, but I toned it down a bit.

Guest Dreadlord

I really wasnt expecting anything on here relating to April Fools. Saying that, some people on here have great senses of humor so I should have really.

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!

Now I know how Gaul feels. 

"Europeans are stranger than drunken Americans."

Although I have in fact been to europe, the last time, there was this big wall across berlin.  To this day, I still have my Checkpoint Charlie sweatshirt.

Crap! Fell for it, and I'm not proud of myself. >:(

I had quite forgotten what day it is, and Dragonmount is the last place I would have expected a prank from.

For a moment I thought the link had been changed or pulled off the net, seeing as how this is a hotly debated issue, then I read the other comments and it made sense. Good one.

lol...after a night of drinking i get home to check dragonmount and i really thought that Asmos killer was revealed. I was so excited and didnt even read all the comments....and now im sad :-[  i didnt even see it coming! Damn april fools!!!

Archived