DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

KOD in paperback?

torgo02

of course paperbacks dont have the slip on covers that hard covers have, they are just cardboard.

well i suddenly understand whay all those people have been whinging about having to wait for the paperback version, although, please remember that i paid AU$35 for my paperback version...this is the average price over here

books are incredibly cheap in america, i would order all mine online except all the spelling is different.

but the KoD paperback released here in Australia is sill only the large version not the smaller, standard 'normal' sized book. I'm told that the smaller book generally comes out after about a year after the initial release. I was told that the release of the smaller copy was at the writer's discretion (though I've not had that confirmed by anyone).

but the KoD paperback released here in Australia is sill only the large version not the smaller' date=' standard 'normal' sized book. I'm told that the smaller book generally comes out after about a year after the initial release. I was told that the release of the smaller copy was at the writer's discretion (though I've not had that confirmed by anyone).[/quote']

yes.

but its still not a hardcover...a sort of in between

besides i like the larger, coloured maps better.

Archived