DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So it begins (Open RP)

OOC: This is the one you all signed up for. (http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2452)

IC: Covai spun the twig around between his fingers as the last few straglers arrived at the clearing behind the inn. Things really seemed to have turned serious whilst Covai had been gone. Whilst it was a fair even turn of events, Covai wanted to liven things up a little bit. After all, if men were too afraid of the taint to live their lives properly, they may as well roll over and die right now.

Clapping his hands once for attention once everyone had arrived, Covai stepped forward to speak.

"Well thank you all for coming. As you know I am Sto.....Asha'man Covai Seriba. You have probably heard a few various rumors about today, which I will sort out shortly. But first I need you all to split into two groups, or teams if you will."

Covai used the twig in his hands to point to one corner of the clearing, where a makeshift scarecrow with a cabbage for a head was placed. "Those who want to be on Lord Cabbage-Head's team over on that side." Covai then pointed to the other corner, where another scarecrow, this one much smaller and with a potato for a head was placed. "And those who want to be on young Potato-boy's team over in the corner."

Grinning on the inside, Covai watch as the group split up, be it rather slowly into two teams. The Scarecrows had nothing to do with the teams, Covai was just trying to loosen things up about. By the looks on some faces, it seemed like it might be working.

OOC: Ok, split up into your teams folks ;)

Vykor strolled into the clearing and was rather surprised at what he seen, but kept his face smooth and emotionless. He had been told that there would be an opportunity to do someting interesting- and that if he wanted in then he needed to show up at this clearing. That was it.

When told to make themselves into teams, with the scarcrows none the less, he hooked his thumbs behind the two leather straps crossing his chest; one was his sword belt and the other his worn leather satchel strap, and moved over to the one Asha'man Covai had dubbed Potato Boy because it reminded him of of a toy his little sisters had before when they were younger- it had been a petrified potato they had dressed up and named Darth Tater for some unknown and strange reason. Thinking of that, Vykor's mouth split into a huge grin and his mismatched eyes, one a deep greenand the other dead white twinkled with mirth.

OOC: Hehehe- Darth Tater Rulz!!!

OCC: I didn't sign up but I would like to sneak in

IC:

Midar walked into the clearing right behind Vykor. Midar looked at the scarecrows. It might be some kind of challenge. Two teams going head to head. Maybe even it would be a mock battle, with the scarecrows acting as the team leaders. So logically then he should choose the scarecrow that is harder to hit. Midar chose Potato Boy because of his size. Its name also reminded Midar of himself. The little one, the one trying to make a name for himself. He didn’t walk straight towards Potato Boy, but first went to examine Lord Cabbage-head. It was a sturdier scarecrow. Its weakest point was its head.

Midar got up and walked to Potato-boy.

“Hey, what’s with the scarecrows do you know?†Midar asked

As he waited for a reply others started to choose sides.

ooc: *nudges bratr* hey, welcome glad you could come, don't be shy we don't eat newbies here *hides the remains of the last newbie* anywho, like your post, only thing that I see is that Midar probibly doesn't know Vykor, but then again, maybe he does *shrug*

IC: Noy walked up to where the clearing where there was supposed to be a special event. He saw two men at the clearing, one was Vykor, his fellow mentee to Isha, and the other was a young boy that he had never met before.

Noy's eyes widened, this boy couldn't possibly be old enough to be in the Black Tower. Noy sighed, it didn't matter, he did not know much about this, and he knew that the black Tower did not hold anyone back.

He saw they were both at the scarecrow with the potatoe for a head, and moved to the other side, where there was a scarecrow with a cabbage for a head. Noy liked greating all of the new recruits, so he called over to the other men and spoke.

"Hello, I don't believe that I have met you yet. I'm Noy Lugay, and who might you be." Noy winked toward Vykor and said again. "So, it looks like we are on opposite teams, good luck."

"Who needs luck! I have the Light, skill, and good looks on my side." Vykor said with a wink and a smile.

Noy's mouth fell open in mock amazment. "Light, Vykor, was that a joke that I just heard escape from your mouth, are you sure that you are alright? We can get the M'Hael to heal you, are you sure that you don't have a fever!?!"

Noy grined, it was a joke, but mostly true, Noy had never heard Vykor say a joke since they both came to the Tower at nearly the same time. "Yes the light, and perhaps some miniscule amount of skill, but good looks? Really, Vykor, you shouldn't lie to yourself like that."

Noy pretended to sigh, "Me, on the other hand, I have to much good looks for my own good. The other day I was nearly kicked out of the Inn because the serving girls would not stop staring at me long enough to do their jobs."

Light, he had never said things like that since before he married Mara, it felt odd to speak them. "Yes, eventually I said that I would kiss the lass who served the most people, and I was almost raised to Dedicated for making all of them finally work."

"But then they fought over who served the most tables and I actually was kicked out for real." Noy grinned, the only thing wrong with the story was that there was only one serving girl, and she had never so much as glanced his way once.

Noy winked at the boy. "You know, I still don't have the pleasure of knowing your name. Lord knows, if you let this one get to you, soon you will be taking extra training sessions with Isha." Noy shuddered at the thought and grinned at the boy, who's eyes were as round as tea cups. Noy himself remembered being like that once. Noy gave one last wink at him and then turned to examine his scarecrow.

Guest Faile1987

OOC: Hey, I´m late again, but still Ged will be into it and bring a little chaos into your lot, because the Light knows yall are still far too sane *whispers to bratr: Be wary when they are like that and welcome anyways*

IC: Ged started awake only to realize he had slept much longer than his usual share and the sun had already risen much too far over the horizon for him to be punctual to his next class. In a frenzy he snatched his black clothes and wth out paying any attention to the creases and crumples in his black coat, he shrugged into it and hurriedly left his room as he was almost running to the training grounds.

Usually he would have been panting by now having run across half of the farm, but thanks to Isha´s hard training, his condition had improved a lot and so his breath was merely going a little faster than usual. Realizing that beside him there were Noy and Vykor and another boy he didn´t know but was startled to see how young he was. Light, how can someone that young cope with the One Power and the torrent of the taint?, he thought wonderingly, but then his attention was caught by his mentor Covai speaking up: "Well thank you all for coming. As you know I am Sto.....Asha'man Covai Seriba. You have probably heard a few various rumors about today, which I will sort out shortly. But first I need you all to split into two groups, or teams if you will."

Covai used the twig in his hands to point to one corner of the clearing, where a makeshift scarecrow with a cabbage for a head was placed. "Those who want to be on Lord Cabbage-Head's team over on that side." Covai then pointed to the other corner, where another scarecrow, this one much smaller and with a potato for a head was placed. "And those who want to be on young Potato-boy's team over in the corner."

Looking over to the two scarecrows, hiding his bewilderment about this strange way to select teams in the depths of the void, Ged nodded rather absent-mindedly and walked over to the scarecrow which had a cabbage for a head only to realized that Noy had chosen the same one, whereas the two others stood opposite them with "Potatoe Boy", Light, sometimes he really thought his mentor was going mad already, he was much too good-humoured for the Black Tower it seemed. Nonetheless Ged couldn´t hide a grin when he turned to Noy and his mentor. "Good morning Covai", he said, his grin still on his face without himself knowing why actually. "I´m sorry for being late, must have gotten out of bed with the wrong foot first and erh...", he suddenly looked down on himself, his coat rather hanging on him lopsidedly, several wrinkles marring the fabric. "Erh...yeah", he said and hurriedly channelled to smoothe his clothes since he knew that he always was expected to keep them in perfect order not to look like he had slept in them half of the night, which he had, he realized when he thought about it having ben too tired after last day´s training to even undress properly.

Switching over to Noy, Vykor and the other new boy, Ged shook his head in bewilderment when he heard the two man actually joking! "Light, what is the matter with you two?", Ged said halfway laughing himself which seemed as untypical for him like for the sun to rise at midnight. "You sure I shouldn´t get the two of them some help, you´re appearing like about to go mad and blow us all up when you are like that..." Ged chuckled, winking at his two friends. Light, he was nearly as bad as they were...what in the name of the Light was happening to him and why did he enjoy it actually? This was so totally unlike him really, but right now there was nothing to change it and echoing Noy´s welcome to the new Soldier, Ged called out:"Welcome to you, I´m Ged Maevere and like Noy here I´d be pleased to know your name if we are to fight against each other or whatever." Silently Ged hoped they weren´t made to fight against each other though, he despised fighting even more against people he knew, but in general it was the memory of one of his last training sessions with Noy which terrified him and let his mood sink again. "Well, it seems we´re in the same team once again", Ged said, smiling at Noy. Anyway he was wondering what this would turn out to be like though.

Jocelyn hugged herself as she made her way around the inn, finding several others already in the clearing. Her step faltered a moment, before she forced herself forward. If she was going to convince Rion that she wasn't going to leave, she needed to show him that she was not afraid to be around the other channellers, even if she was very wary of most of them.

Still, it didn't make it much easier, whatever her motivation. But she would do whatever it took to gain Rion's trust again, and his friendship. Light, she wanted his love more than anything, but she wasn't holding her breath. She didn't deserve it, anyway.

Holding her chin high, she did her best to ignore the curious stares as she joined the others. Just because she was going to be near them didn't mean she had to go out of her way to befriend them, did it? "Well thank you all for coming. As you know I am Sto.....Asha'man Covai Seriba. You have probably heard a few various rumors about today, which I will sort out shortly. But first I need you all to split into two groups, or teams if you will."Jocelyn looked around for Rion. Seemed he wasn't there yet, though she knew he was coming.

With a slight shrug, Jocelyn looked at who had already chosen their sides, and decided the Cabbage team was looking far less intimidating for the time being, so she stepped over to join them, nodding at her would be team mates, though she remained silent. Where was Rion? If he didn't come, she was out of there!

Nakor waited to see how the others would divide up before choosing his own team. It seemed the potato-headed team had fewer people at the moment. In addition, it seemed to be made up of a Soldier he'd seen around a few times and another Soldier that appeared very new indeed. He decided they needed some guidance, or supervision more like. Besides, he'd seen Jocelyn go to the other team and thought if Rion came he'd go there too. That would put at least one Dedicated on each team with the Soldiers.

"Dedicated Nakor Zorrander, boys. And what might your names be?"

Vykor gave a sharp solute, clenched fist to chest and said, "Soldier Vykor Temmer, Sir. You may not remember sir, but I was part your offensive and defensive class. It is good to see you again sir."

He then realized that he had completely ignored the black coated young man who had come up to stand next to him. With everyone coming in and joking around with Noy, he had only half heard the young mans question.

Turning slightly, he said "No. I have not a clue as to what Asha'man Seriba has planned for us." The term young man could only be applied loosely Vykor though as he looked at the young face of the black coated Soldier. But his age did not matter to him, only that he was here and had the ability to channel. 'War makes men of children', his grandfather used to say when he had heard new of the latest battles and war among the rich and powerful.

"I do not believe that we have met. My name is Vykor Temmer." And with that, he held out his hand.

OOC: sorry about not introducing myself. I am a little short on time. That’s the rezson my posts are usually short and as to the point as possible.

IOC: Midar felt slightly mobbed with the amount of people asking for his name. Pull yourself together Midar said to himself. They aren’t going to hurt you, yet. “I am Soldier Midar,†Midar said following Vykor’s lead by saluting with a fist to chest. Unfortunately he ended up with his fist near his shoulder. It was quite comical.

“I am new as you said. I came from Caemlyn with a mercenary,†said Midar and then added, “I am a little shy so sorry I have not introduced myself before.â€

Midar stood waiting for the others to react. He hoped he hadn’t had a bad impression on them.

OoC:By the way Vykor Power doesn't corrupt but Power attracts that which corrupts.

Rion stood outside the small group, trying to hide for the time being. He didn't know what to do, knowing he should be here but seeing Jocelyn walking towards the group. It weakened his resolve, he still did not know what to think about her. She had lied, if not with words with actions, and left tearing out his heart with it, but what she had said afterwards made him pause.

Love, could she really love me? Rion was musing to himself but the scary thing was was what happened next did not make him pause. She betrayed you once boy, why don't you see that she is lying to you again. The small voice inside his head answered his thought and for Rion it had become something regular, which terrified him. The polar opposite he was from this voice and why he could not figure out where it had come from. Rion was a realist though, and beneath his doubts he had begun to speculate.

She wouldn't do anything to me any more. She loves me. And you love her? Rion's mouth worked out the answer though no sound came out. Yes. The laugh that sounded in his head gave Rion shiver down his spine. How naive you are boy. She is merely using you again. Rion let he void slip, the only way he knew how to get rid of the voice.

Rion took his steps out of the shadow and picked a team opposite to the one Jocelyn had chosen warily looking at her out of the corner of his eye as the familier ache returning at the sight of her as well as not having the void to blunt the effect. Rion stood next to 'Potato-boy' with his head down, waiting for what would happen next.

Rion

ooc: no prob bratr, we all know what it's like to be buisy... sometimes I wish that my RL would just go away and leave me alone.

IC: Noy grinned at Ged when he came and said, "Yes, it looks like we are on the same team, every body else had better watch out- oh look, here comes somebody else." Noy watched as a woman came over to them. Noy tried to have all the woman's names known, for there were so few in the Farm. This one was... Jocelyn, and Noy thought that she and Rion were close.

She nodded at them and Noy spoke. "Hello, Jocelyn, how are you today? You may not know me, I am Noy Lugay."

After Nakor joined the potatoe team, Rion came, Noy was about to call out to him, but Noy saw that he joined the potatoe team also. Noy's mouth shut with a click, that was awkward. Noy had been certain that Rion would join the team that Jocelyn was on, they seemed very close.

Noy looked from Rion, to Jocelyn, then back to Rion, was there something going on between them? Noy did not claim to be an expert when it came to these things, but it looked as if they had a fight. That wasn't good, if they were mad at eachother, this might turn into more than just a friendly competition.

Guest Estel

Isha surveyed the small group that had gathered around Covai. Even the tallest of them barely came to his shoulders- he even dwarfed Dashiva, who was larger than any except Isha himself.

Immediately he picked out his two mentees Vykor and Noy talking amiably. He was glad the two got along, training would have been much more difficult if they didn't. Ged and Nakor were with his two mentees and Rion was just meeting up with Jocelyn. Seeing his timid friend meet with the headstrong captive woman brought a smile to Isha's scarred face.

Walking down to the group, he greeted Covai and the others before picking out a new face. With surprise Isha noted the youth in the boy's features. Truly he was a boy. He must have been at least ten years Isha's junior! In a size comparison, if not for being tall for his age, the young boy would have seemed a mouse to a wolf.

"Hello there, I am Baijan'm'hael Isha Talcontar. You're obviously new, what would your name..." In midsentance, Covai's words cut across the deep bass of the giant Shienaran and Isha walked over to join Lord Cabbage-Head's team.

ooc: Isha's 24? not much to work with so this is going to be pritty short...

IC: When Isha walked over to them, Noy's face split into a grin. Whatever they were doing, the best person they could have would be Isha. (OOC: unless it's a limbo, lol) "Hello, had a good morning run?" It didn't strike Noy that he was talking to three different people at once.

Nakor returned the saulte from the two Soldiers, embarressed that he hadn't remembered one of his students' names. He could excuse himself since he'd been kept so busy teaching classes and rarely saw the same student more than once. Yet, it still bothered him, he was better than this and should have remembered the boy's name.

Eventually Rion came and surprised Nakor by joining his own team instead of Jocelyn's. "Hey, Rion, you alright? You're looking a little down today."

"Hello, Jocelyn, how are you today? You may not know me, I am Noy Lugay." Jocelyn nodded a greeting to Noy, and was about to repond when she caught sight or Rion, and her throat constricted whatever she was going to say. He crossed to the other team, and Jocelyn could not say she was surprised. If the tables were turned, would she want to be near him?

He still looked so dejected as she stood with his head down, and Jocelyn longed to go and throw her arms around him, try and make everything ok. But she doubted he would welcome her. She didn't think he believed her admission of love. Well, she did, and she would do whatever it took to prove to him she was not going anywhere. Whatever it took.

Isha joined their team, and Jocelyn did her best to keep her feet firmly planted on the ground. He was one intimidating man, though he had never treated her with anything but respect. Still, he made her wary. She nodded at him silently, and even attempted a small smile, before flicking her eyes back to where Rion stood. Somehow she would get through to him, and show him that he could trust her again. For now though, she had no idea what was in store for her, as she waited silently, hardly paying much heed to anyone but Rion.

Drenn approached the large group that was begining to gather around Covai and listened as the Ex-Storm leader began to speak.

"Well thank you all for coming. As you know I am Sto.....Asha'man Covai Seriba. You have probably heard a few various rumors about today, which I will sort out shortly. But first I need you all to split into two groups, or teams if you will." Drenn caught the slight slip as he himself still thought of Covai as a storm leader. where had the man disapeared to?

Drenn let his eyes be directed back and forth between the two scarecrows as Covai kept talking and wondered what was going on. What was he up to? looking between the two sides Drenn quickly found himself standing alone as people began to mill about and move to their respective sides. He looked back and forth between them and noticed some old faces he hadn't talked too in some time. Rion was one. Last he had seen the man had been twined about the fingers of that woman they had brought in a while back. He remembered that with some amusment. She had been a stubborn one. Speaking of which it didn't take him long to locate her in the mess either as she was the only woman. another sight that stood well out in his mind was Isha. The Cheerful giant was a hard sight to miss as he towered well above everyone else around him. Especially the fresh young soldiers who stood around him. It really was quite an ammusing sight.

Drenn made his decision and walked over to Isha as he hadn't talked to the man in a while and had to reach to give him a smack on the shoulder to announce himself. Although he was one of the very few poeple in the tower to come close to rivaling the man for strength he was far from matching him for height.

"Well my friend. It seems Covai's invitation has attracted alot of attention. Are you any the wiser to whats going on then I am?"

Drenn approached the large group that was begining to gather around Covai and listened as the Ex-Storm leader began to speak.

"Well thank you all for coming. As you know I am Sto.....Asha'man Covai Seriba. You have probably heard a few various rumors about today, which I will sort out shortly. But first I need you all to split into two groups, or teams if you will." Drenn caught the slight slip as he himself still thought of Covai as a storm leader. where had the man disapeared to?

Drenn let his eyes be directed back and forth between the two scarecrows as Covai kept talking and wondered what was going on. What was he up to? looking between the two sides Drenn quickly found himself standing alone as people began to mill about and move to their respective sides. He looked back and forth between them and noticed some old faces he hadn't talked too in some time. Rion was one. Last he had seen the man had been twined about the fingers of that woman they had brought in a while back. He remembered that with some amusment. She had been a stubborn one. Speaking of which it didn't take him long to locate her in the mess either as she was the only woman. another sight that stood well out in his mind was Isha. The Cheerful giant was a hard sight to miss as he towered well above everyone else around him. Especially the fresh young soldiers who stood around him. It really was quite an ammusing sight.

Drenn made his decision and walked over to Isha as he hadn't talked to the man in a while and had to reach to give him a smack on the shoulder to announce himself. Although he was one of the very few poeple in the tower to come close to rivaling the man for strength he was far from matching him for height.

"Well my friend. It seems Covai's invitation has attracted alot of attention. Are you any the wiser to whats going on then I am?"

Occ:this is short. All I would like is an idea about who is on what team. It seems like a bunch of people are talking to characters from both teams. I am new so I've gotten lost. Thanks for understanding.

Icc: Lord Cabbage heads team seemed to be growing steadily. Midar hoped feverishly that the odds wouldn't be too stacked against his team. Midar did hope he would be able to at least do something of value for the team. He needed to prove himself. Somehow.

He was still overwhelmed by the number off new names. He would have no way of knowing who was on which team once the game or completion started. He knew so far that the soldier standing to his right was Vykor and that the dedicated Nakor was the one standing off to the left. He decided to ask Vykor about the teams. At least Vykor was the same rank as him. Though obviously better skilled. Gaining courage he asked, "Vykor, would you mind telling me the names of those on our team and those on the other?"

Occ:this is short. All I would like is an idea about who is on what team. It seems like a bunch of people are talking to characters from both teams. I am new so I've gotten lost. Thanks for understanding.

Icc: Lord Cabbage heads team seemed to be growing steadily. Midar hoped feverishly that the odds wouldn't be too stacked against his team. Midar did hope he would be able to at least do something of value for the team. He needed to prove himself. Somehow.

He was still overwhelmed by the number off new names. He would have no way of knowing who was on which team once the game or completion started. He knew so far that the soldier standing to his right was Vykor and that the dedicated Nakor was the one standing off to the left. He decided to ask Vykor about the teams. At least Vykor was the same rank as him. Though obviously better skilled. Gaining courage he asked, "Vykor, would you mind telling me the names of those on our team and those on the other?"

Guest Faile1987

OOC: Wow, this is getting crowded - yay for mob-action! :D

IC: Ged was impressed about how quickly their numbers were growing. Whatever it was they were about to do that was it. Well, anyway he was glad to see a lot of familiar faces among the black coated men coming and shared a mischieveous grin with Noy as his best friend was joking about their team. Well, with Nakor, Drenn and even Isha in it, the Asha´man´s seven feet looming over anyone else, Ged was sure their chances were good, chances in whatever might be expected of them.

He was surprised however to see a woman join their team. Jocelyn she was called, he caught up when Noy adressed her and she seemed to be well-known in the Tower, but yet Ged didn´t remmeber having ever seen her. But then again that was no wonder, since he had passed out immediately after his arrival and had almost no memories left of what had happened when he had come here. He only knew that it was Rion who had first met him and had him Healed when he was sick, everything else was shadowy and vague. Thinking of Rion, Ged smiled as he saw the Dedicated arrive and join the other team. Though Rion looked totally unlike he used to when he approached them and cast his eyes on Jocelyn, his face somehow looking pained and sadder than Ged had ever seen him before. Well as it was, the woman´s - Jocelyn´s - face looked quite the same way and Ged cast down his eyes quickly not wanting to appear to have gaped at the two of them. That seeemed to be their private business and none of his concern, still he only hoped things wouldn´t get nasty between the two of them so that training would turn out into a real fight. The mere thought of having a bunch of male channellers lose their control and a formerly harmless matter made his stomach want to turn over and he had to quickly discard that thought from his mind not to let his unease show too apparently on his face.

Noticing the other new boy, a boy he was indeed Ged realized and once again he wondered how someone as young as him could manage to deal with the taint, shifting his feet beside him, adressing Vykor uneasily, since he obviously didn´t seem to know anyone here, Ged smiled faintly, his green eyes shifting to him as he had walked over to the other team, greeting his fellos and finally spoke up: "Don´t worry about not knowing anyone, Midar, it´s the same for all of us, and there´s no shame in getting confused. To tell you the truth, some of us still mix up names very badly at times."

OOC: Especially some of us who are really bad at names in RL (somehow I´m doing much better with that while RPing ;) )

Guest Faile1987

OOC: Wow, this is getting crowded - yay for mob-action! :D

IC: Ged was impressed about how quickly their numbers were growing. Whatever it was they were about to do that was it. Well, anyway he was glad to see a lot of familiar faces among the black coated men coming and shared a mischieveous grin with Noy as his best friend was joking about their team. Well, with Nakor, Drenn and even Isha in it, the Asha´man´s seven feet looming over anyone else, Ged was sure their chances were good, chances in whatever might be expected of them.

He was surprised however to see a woman join their team. Jocelyn she was called, he caught up when Noy adressed her and she seemed to be well-known in the Tower, but yet Ged didn´t remmeber having ever seen her. But then again that was no wonder, since he had passed out immediately after his arrival and had almost no memories left of what had happened when he had come here. He only knew that it was Rion who had first met him and had him Healed when he was sick, everything else was shadowy and vague. Thinking of Rion, Ged smiled as he saw the Dedicated arrive and join the other team. Though Rion looked totally unlike he used to when he approached them and cast his eyes on Jocelyn, his face somehow looking pained and sadder than Ged had ever seen him before. Well as it was, the woman´s - Jocelyn´s - face looked quite the same way and Ged cast down his eyes quickly not wanting to appear to have gaped at the two of them. That seeemed to be their private business and none of his concern, still he only hoped things wouldn´t get nasty between the two of them so that training would turn out into a real fight. The mere thought of having a bunch of male channellers lose their control and a formerly harmless matter made his stomach want to turn over and he had to quickly discard that thought from his mind not to let his unease show too apparently on his face.

Noticing the other new boy, a boy he was indeed Ged realized and once again he wondered how someone as young as him could manage to deal with the taint, shifting his feet beside him, adressing Vykor uneasily, since he obviously didn´t seem to know anyone here, Ged smiled faintly, his green eyes shifting to him as he had walked over to the other team, greeting his fellos and finally spoke up: "Don´t worry about not knowing anyone, Midar, it´s the same for all of us, and there´s no shame in getting confused. To tell you the truth, some of us still mix up names very badly at times."

OOC: Especially some of us who are really bad at names in RL (somehow I´m doing much better with that while RPing ;) )

OCC: somtimes I think I couldn't remember what fway my shoes go on. Thanks Faile. :D

Icc: "Don´t worry about not knowing anyone, Midar, it’s the same for all of us, and there’s no shame in getting confused. To tell you the truth, some of us still mix up names very badly at times."

At hearing Ged speak Midar was at first thought Ged was talking to some one else, but then realized that Ged was talking to him. Ged he could see was the same soldier who had had a torn arm. He was happy that Ged seemed okay. It took a few seconds for Midar to realize Ged had been healed with the One Power. Midar wished he could at least touch the source when he wanted to instead of just at random. He had only once so far managed to channel at will. It had taken 2 minutes to find the source and another 5 to actual channel. In the end he had held saidan for 30 seconds and burnt one pillow. Midar could only hope that the completion would not involve too much channelling. If it did he and the women on the other team would be left out to dry. He turned back to Ged and said, “Thanks, I was starting to feel embarrassed that I didn’t know many people’s names. I’ve seen you once before. You had a torn arm during physical training.â€

OCC: somtimes I think I couldn't remember what fway my shoes go on. Thanks Faile. :D

Icc: "Don´t worry about not knowing anyone, Midar, it’s the same for all of us, and there’s no shame in getting confused. To tell you the truth, some of us still mix up names very badly at times."

At hearing Ged speak Midar was at first thought Ged was talking to some one else, but then realized that Ged was talking to him. Ged he could see was the same soldier who had had a torn arm. He was happy that Ged seemed okay. It took a few seconds for Midar to realize Ged had been healed with the One Power. Midar wished he could at least touch the source when he wanted to instead of just at random. He had only once so far managed to channel at will. It had taken 2 minutes to find the source and another 5 to actual channel. In the end he had held saidan for 30 seconds and burnt one pillow. Midar could only hope that the completion would not involve too much channelling. If it did he and the women on the other team would be left out to dry. He turned back to Ged and said, “Thanks, I was starting to feel embarrassed that I didn’t know many people’s names. I’ve seen you once before. You had a torn arm during physical training.â€