DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel Of Time Fan Art

Darth_Andrea

Um.. no Myndrunner, its the Battle of Manetherin. I like the Tollocss They have to be prolly the most realistic looking Trollocs ive ever seen. They dont just look like someone shaved the face off and stuck a wolf or boar snout on.

Um.. no Myndrunner, its the Battle of Manetherin. I like the Tollocss They have to be prolly the most realistic looking Trollocs ive ever seen. They dont just look like someone shaved the face off and stuck a wolf or boar snout on.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the first picture posted, not the one I posted. Other than that I agree, the Trollocs are awesome looking. I want to see them running amock everywhere in AMOL engaging in old fashioned battle with anyone in their path.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the first picture posted, not the one I posted. Other than that I agree, the Trollocs are awesome looking. I want to see them running amock everywhere in AMOL engaging in old fashioned battle with anyone in their path.

Ah, Bloody Horseflesh!  I meant the first image posted in the bloody forum......ack, some gleeman I am turning out to be!  The other picture is nice too....

-Mynd

Archived