DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
sheliara

Two Very Speical Bondings

I met Twinflower a while back in an msn convo. She and I hit it off really quick and really easily. I met her in person shortly after, in Oklahoma City. We decided from then on that we were sisters, we just hadn't known it til then.

It has been a while since we met, and she has simply been a jewel. I have found we are so alike, and we have such a connection, that we have decided to bond as sisters.

*sets the bonding weaves over her sister's head*

I, Sheliara a'Dahlin, loveingly, and most heartily swear to always stand by the side of my sister, Twinflower. To always look out for her, and be her shoulder to cry on, or a friend to laugh and have fun with. I will always be there for her, and protect her when she is in need of protection. We are as one, each complimenting eachother in the way that only true sisters can.

I also swear to practice my Nursing skills on her with reguard to the fact that she is my sister, and do my best to refrain from such treatments as amputation and euthenasia with her. I will treat her wounds with the love and kindness that she shows to her own patients, as my 1st Assistant, no matter how hard it is for me to do so!

I will help her find her way in the Band without getting into too much trouble, help her with points, and rules, and anything else she may need help with in the band. Together...we will be unstoppable!

*looks into Sheli's eyes..smiling and a tear on her cheek, grasping her hands*

Sheli has filled my days with joy and laughter and become the sister of my heart. We have a relationship of friendship that is not confined to our involvement here at Dragonmont, but in our real lives as well. We laugh, we cry and we dream of the futures we both look forward too. And we play..*smiles* Sheli sparkles with life and love and it is an honor and a blessing to call her sister.

*sets the weave of bonding on her sister’s head*

I, Twinflower the Flowersinger, with my heart and life, swear to be by the side of my sister, Sheliara a’Dahlin. To protect her from the evils of the world, to hold back the darkness, and when it comes, to be her light and hand to guide her. I will share and give her all that I am and have in this life.

I also swear, to avoid your Nursing Skills, but will treat you with only your own very best tonics and treatments. To cover for you when you are gone and to assist you when you are here. *grins*

I know, with your help. I will attain the order of Lady Knight, and Aes Sedai in our world of Dragonmont. I swear to achieve these goals with you and beside you. Then together..to we can do anything.

*hugs sheli, wiping the tear from her eye and smiles*

My sister..*takes her hands*

You knew my heart,even without the bond, that it is filled with joy and love by your warder Steele Axe. I was hesitant to ask to share that bond, and you offered. Now I formally ask this of you; that you share the bond of your warder, Steel Axe with me. Will you my sister, my friend, my bonded?

Twinnflower...I offered, and the offer still stands. I love you like a sister, and I love Steel Axe in a special way, without him, I would have never met you, and I will be honored to share his bond with you, should he accept.

*hugs her sister again*

*hugs sheli, turns to Steelie holding out her hands to him*

Steel Axe, I am formally asking you to be my bonded and to be your bonded. Will you accept?

*grins*

*kneels kissing twinnie's hand*

nothing would bring me more pleasure than to be bonded as your warder, I accept with all my heart.

*eyes close, a smile blooms at the words of her soon to be bonded*

*raising him up with her hands in his, Twinnie looks into his eyes, hers shining with love and joy*

It is rare to find a friend you can share the depths of your heart with. A person you trust with every secret and dream you have. I have found that in you my Steelie. In laughter and spamming, in conversation and in quiet. *smiles, kissing his palms*

I, Twinnieflower, give my heart, my soul and my mind to you in our bond. I will be friend, guide, protector and partner. I will stand beside you and with you to fight the darkness and to celebrate life.

I swear this by the light and my hope of salvation and rebirth.

*smiles holding twinnies hand, his face alight with love and joy*

You have been my best friend on these boards, the one I post with, and laugh with. I feel like I have known you longer than a few months. I do not give my trust easily, but you have earned my complete trust.

I, Steel Axe, give you my heart, my soul, and my mind. I pledge my sword in protection of you. I will stand between you and anything that wishes to harm you.

This I swear by the light and my hope of salvation and rebirth.

*smiling softly, twinnie reaches up to taking Steelie's face in her hands, bending his head...

Laying her hands on top of his head, she sets the bond of weaving*

*what was a shining light..turns to beaming radiance as the bond settles... the love and joy they share eternal.*

*kisses Steelie*

*kisses twinnie, feeling the new bond*

*then grins and hugs twinnie tight, and hugs sheli tight*

Who would have thought I would be bonded to the two most beautiful women in the White Tower?

*beams at her bondeds*

this is going to be so much fun...

*kisses sheli and steelie, grabs thier hands and swings into a snoopy dance with them, flowers blooming all around them..confettie floating in the air*

Aww, this is so sweet! Congrats to all!

This makes Twinnie and Steel part of my family now, since Sheli is sisters with my sister Nia. Confusing but cool!

And yet I'm thrown in there as well lol...yes it would be very interesting to see what our family tree looks like lol

Wonderful bondings you three!!!

*huggles all*

welcome to the family twinnie :D lol

Congrats, everyone!

*steals her confetti back and checks the clock before tossing it vivaciously*

*grins* muscle relaxers are still in the system for another...hour and a half, I'm good. ;)

KYN!!!!!! *attacks with a flying leaping hug*

WOW..so good to see you!! *giggles and pokes*

Thank you. *giggles and grabs Kyn, Lor, Steelie and Sheli into a dance, throws raij's edible confetti*

Sign in to follow this