DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where I have been

Jaydena

Hey guys I wanted to let you know, I have been really busy with family stuff, on top of that I am preparing for a new baby, which means nursery setting up, clothes buying, etc. Sometimes I am still not up for getting on the comp, having cramps and such, which the doctors say has to do with how tall my baby is. So it's stretching my stomach muscles out, which while losing these 200 lbs I worked really hard to tighten. *G* Also I am working on website, I just almost finished one and I have also been updating ours. My plan is to focus on one task at a time rather than spreading myself out and freaking out, so it it seems I am absent, I am still checking the boards almost everyday but not doing anything major till I finish this project. WT Division website, documents, etc is next on my to do list. So bear with me, trying to get all this done before the baby is born, that way I can just do upkeep once he's here. *G*

Look at it from the bright side... Once you start giving birth, you'll have your old figure back in a matter of hours tops ^_^

Kidding aside though, don't worry about getting stuff done over here. First priority is your own health after all, especially now.

*snuggles Jade*

Take it easy, hon - your baby and you come before DM !

And once I've got this set of novices through the intro phase (which will just take a few more posts), I can hopefully help you out if within my capabilities.