DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TV] New Amsterdam

Lord_Naryb

I watch it too.  I love how he's constantly telling the truth about his experiences and making sly comments about how old he is and people just think that's John being John.

It's a nice show to keep me entertained until all the other shows come back next month.

I am still on the fence after 3 episodes.  It feels like I am watching a Highlander episode most of the time.  It isn't great but not bad as well.  They need some sort of villian though.  I already growing tired of the new girl, even though I am pretty sure it will turn out that she isn't the 'one'.

• Community Administrator

I am still on the fence after 3 episodes.  It feels like I am watching a Highlander episode most of the time.  It isn't great but not bad as well.  They need some sort of villian though.  I already growing tired of the new girl, even though I am pretty sure it will turn out that she isn't the 'one'.

The fact that its highlander esque, but with out the decapitation, add in a detective, has me lovin it.

Though, it would be funny as hell if Duncan McCloud showed up out of no-where, and the conversation went

Duncan: 'Dude?'

Amsterdam: 'Dude!'

Duncan: 'Duuude!'

Amsterdam: 'Dude.'

I have been watching online....I like the highlander-esque feel.  I have enjoyed the episodes I have seen so far.  I did not like the whole Dr the one thing starting in the first episode.  Either they are setting up for a short run, or they are setting up for a big "shocker" ending.

• Community Administrator

I have been watching online....I like the highlander-esque feel.  I have enjoyed the episodes I have seen so far.  I did not like the whole Dr the one thing starting in the first episode.  Either they are setting up for a short run, or they are setting up for a big "shocker" ending.

Like I said, I'm waiting for Duncan to show up, and start fighting some evil baddy, decapitating him, causing Amsterdam to go after him, only to find out that his 'ability' isn't something new, and decapitation, might = death. ;)

Then, Amsterdam kills Dunan, and becomes the One. :P

Archived