DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello everyone!

Leal

Hi there everyone,

I've just joined and thought I'd say hello. I'm reading the books through for the second time - loving them! In fact I think I'm appreciating them even more (if that's possible!) than the first time round.

I'm a bit new to the whole forum malarkey so it might take a while to find my feet!

Welcome to Dragonmount! I think you'll find that many of us here feel the same way about the second time reading the books. I know I do. It's amazing how many details you miss the first time.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have fun here once you've figured everything out, and if you have any questions just ask and someone will surely be able to help you.  :)

Hello *stabs* and welcome to Dragonmount. Dsage will probably stop by and say hey, he can tell you a lot about the Orginizations here at DM. But if you were to ask me I would say that you should go to Shayol Ghul, love that place!

Anyway's again welcome and have fun here at the Dragonmount!!!!

DSage wont really tell you about the orgs... just a few he has selected to copy paste their info for.  And the Seanchan did not make his list!!!  So last night I egged his house... at least I think it was his house.  Then I pretended I was Dancing with the Stars and that I as pretty... pretty like a rose that was just blooming...

Errr... So a welcome post eh.  Welcome to DM. 

Hiyas, and welcome to the forums ^_^

Don't worry about trying to get used to these forums, it took me a while as well as they handled things differently than i was used to from my time on other forums.

Umm... anyway, enjoy your stay here ^^;

Welcome to DM! Hope you are enjoying the experience!

Rereads are always good! Currently rereading the Sword of Truth series, and it's much better 2nd time around! And a lot better than WoT, I feel. *looks at the glares* Go on, stab me for that blasphemy!

I'll make a short mention that the Band of the Red Hand is DM's very own music and travel ORG. Drop by for the full experience. Oh, and it gets you away from Empy. Sadly not from DSage. It's down to you who you want to avoid most. I'd say Empy...by all accounts, his feet smell something rotten. And I've got first hand evidence! ;)

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

hey Leal, hope you are having fun here so far!

One of the best ways to get used to the forum is to join one of the Orgs. I second Corki's statements and recommend the Band. We'll all be happy to help you find your feet and I know you'll have loads of fun if you do decide to join. :)

Guest nephitess

Welcome!!! we love new peeps. *nods* I highly suggest checking out the White tower and the Aiel. they are all very friendly and tons of fun. ;D

And i ditto Ata's questions...so what do you like to do with yourself?

Archived