A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Minuet

Unbonded Club

roflmao

Some say I'm lucky, others cursed.  I can't decide which it is.  :D

*huggles Nae*

feel special yet?  ;)

*huggles Dsage back*  A lllitttle bit. :P

Dsage I can totally see you as the type someone would bond. Honestly.

You sure we're talking about the same DSage, here?

And Min, don't ever let anyone make you feel like you don't matter.  I'm serious!  Like nephi said, you stood up for yourself, and that's the best thing you can do.  You should NEVER have to choose between your own identity and "fitting in" or "being accepted".  Honestly, I think you got out just in time. 

This is against the church, not the religion.  :)

*huggles Min to pieces*  GET ON MSN OR SKYPE WOMAN!  We gotta talk lol.  As for the other place you are waiting for... I just finished my project.  Sorry to hear about what your church did and about your pets and all the other stuff.  Know I'm always here for you hun!   I also want to know who these two youve had your eye on are. ;)

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.
I love that quote and I think it fits the situation, you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met Minuet. Don't let anyone put you down. *hugs*

Dsage I was talking about you. You silly boy or is that Toy? *giggle*

I agree Nae we needs to talk girl.

Thank you everyone. I am feeling better now. I heard that the kids rebelled and told off the new youth director because he wasn't doing things right. As in no fun and games like we did. It made me feel better, but sad that they aren't having fun. My son went and talked to them to let them know they had to accept that I was gone and work with the changes.

I just hope our troop can find a new place.

heh if someone else has an issue with you its their problem hon not yours...adopt that and forget them...they aint worth the grief of giving a second of thougth

hugs...and you def need to come visit us warders *pulls her over to a moat party* seriously wont take no for an answer *grins*

I got told I oogle the waders too much and it wasn't appreciated. See, I love starring at hunky men and it seems to be a problem for some people. I am green after all.

That's just plain silly.....You ARE Grean, and ogling is still PG13.....it's the groping that can get outa hand *looks guilty*  ;) I can understand someone not liking being ogled theirself, but I would never say anything (not in seriousness anyway) to someone about ogling a third party. *shakes head*

I totally agree.  And for the warders, we love the attention.  Trust me.  Min, feel free to oogle, grope, or do whatever you please to me.  ;D

I mean, I oogle myself sometimes.  *does*

And I'll even grope myself too!  :o *looks around*

That didn't come out as expected.  Why do I keep doing that?  You must all think I'm nuts.  At least, that's what I hope you think.  Cause that would mean my purpose in life is fulfilled.  Ok, I'm gonna stop talking now. :-\

Guest nephitess

*gropes verb* Yup he's gropable!! *pushes him to Min* there you go hun. LOL

skips and dances for Min...nonsence oogle all you want ;)

Yep, no problem with oogling that I have ever heard.  I know there have been a few Warders in the past that hated all the flirting stuff, and probably still do.  But that's their issue in all honesty.  It's not going to stop me from having some fun as long as I'm not physically hurting anybody... ya know...

Anyway... rant off... lol...

we have the barracks we can escape to its not an issue, and even more so the discs when we feel like geting away...just like i suspect the AS has private boards? where they can be only with their own

*Grabs Verbal as Nephi tosses him to her. Grabs a good portion of his rear end.* Oh, nice butt.

I love flirting I mean dang I can't do much else! Well, I take that back as I just did, but that was a first, other then pinching some butts. At least you aren't a teenager. I had to check your age first too. I have strict rules when it comes to that since I found out Loran is a minor. So, Verbal when are you going to post a picture of yourself? I posted one of me and I hate it. Then again I hate any picture taken of me. Maybe that is how I scare them away. One look and it frightens them to the core.

Yes... *nods*  I have a rule about that too.  Most of the Euro countries ages are lower, but I still won't flirt with anyone younger than 18.  Usually I restrict it to people closer to my age, as long as they're not lying about it... lol. 

Guest nephitess

*nods* i totally agree. I check out ages as well.

If I restricted it to people my age I would hardly have anyone to flirt with. *pout* Is old lady.

Guest nephitess

your not that ole min! ;)

I sure feel it. My baby will be 18 in July and my oldest is 21. They make me feel ancient some days.

Verb did post a picture... he's a cutie... its somewhere in the gallery.

I looked there for him and didn't find him. Maybe I am looking at the wrong gallery. It still shows me as a sitter after all and that hasn't been since Dec.

*Runs off to look at the hottie*

Guest nephitess

think young Min!! *nods*

Someone actually thought I was 30 the other day. I was horrified as usually people guess the late 20's. Now, that is good for being 41, but still it was horrible. Not to mention hubby is starting to feel and look his age. I love his bald spot, but he hates it.

ggls someone who care for their hair...lucky you ;)