DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Minuet

Unbonded Club

Erm... guys?  Cute and anything dating-like shouldn't enter your bonds.  Nine out of ten of those fail miserably, and then everyone is secretly smirking at you.  So, bond your friends, bond those you trust - don't think you're going to be that one out of ten that bonds for luuuurve and makes it through.  Because seriously - people are going to laugh at you, and you're going to feel like a stupid horny teenager and go want to mope and be emo, and I'll have no pity for you.

And I say this with an ex-boyfriend being bonded to me.. at least, I don't think we ever dissolved it... but we were friends regardless, so ;)

Anyways, this isn't to knock on anyone - it's just taking a second to talk reason, yo.

<3

*snuggles Min* You know I love and miss you :-* my partner in purple ;)

I’ll be facing my 2 year ani this summer (only about one year if you count posting time), and early on I was majorly impressed with the notion that bondings should be between two people close enough that, say if you called in the middle of the night their spouse would know who you are...ok that’s a little extreme, but you get my meaning. :)

Personally I also like the idea of only bonding full rank members or maybe same rank members. *nods*

Kelly.....you are making me blush again.  ;)

Naeann.....it is YOU that is awesome, lol.  ;D

Seriously, I sort of like the idea that Bes has, about bonding similar (or close) ranked members.

For me, I want to wait until I achieve at least Manshima (which will actually be reasonably soon I hope!) before I start to think about bonding.

*hugs Min and then starts painting the Clubhouse walls purple*

I agree with Raeyn. :)

And though I do not post in purple, I did see to it that your office was painted purple while you were gone...  ;D

So, see? We think of you even when you are not here.  :)

Yes, G-Ben is an Aes Sedai (he's my Sitter, in fact).  Jeran was the White Head before me.  He's still around, but not as active as he used to be.  Neither of them have any type of bond, but both are much loved and wanted as you are.  :)

Purple office?  Max points to you, Loreina :D

Not that I'm super-fond of purple or anything, nooo >_>

<_<

Pfft, just because *YOU* don't like purple doesn't mean that I don't have to!  And my husband backs me up on liking purple, so nyah.

We're sooo gofficky, oh and lament our souls *snickers*

<3

heh only RP bonded so far as in what i count bonds of links :P anyhow...as i know diff people use diff words on the collective term of things, but in my eyes bond is bond is bond is...well yeah...so less i forget myself affected by others i consistantly only use bond to refer to the "OP" bond thingie...and not to any links that dont involve OP..so Org wise i dont consider myself bonded even if i have 1.5 link or such spuring out of it...one :P at Raeyn...with a boy who happened to keep becoming a better friend and eventualy more so nenene ;) ok joke aside yeah no despite jokish sugestions of such, there wont be a bond between us as we see it today we dont need no further confirmation on it all...the link stay cause its amusing though and was pre-love phase ...and aint a bond in our eyes *grins*

But dont fret...who want to be one of the unoriginal masses, just cause everyone else go jump of a bridge dont mean you have to ...i sertainly dont feel unvalued for being unbonded...bemusedly watched and joked with yeah...but all in good spirit...and though i am sure i will bond eventualy *scowls at anyone geting any ideas* i am quite happy being original enough to not bond just now...as it seems like you said to be the norm to be bonding around here reasently...and who wanna be boring normal...neh go for rebelion and unoriginal...much better gal...sides your a green...you can as said give as good as you take just for yourself...who needs a um partner in crime to steal all the fun away from one..eh *hides her newest algai recruit away* and nods with her most serene grave face

rants on some more having missed dm on her easter vacation that is over in a few more day luckily so she can have a proper network again

gah *hugs Min* no need to feel lonely...less you are without a properly hooked up broadband then its a crisis *nodnods* and hey you can always poke me on MSN if  you want...and i'll include you in some of our crazy chats...and you will get to know people in no time ...promise ;) as i am on easter vacation now though...if  you feel bored...try poking jhae or naeann or chilli or someone and ask if there is a chat ongoing...delenn and kara + more or less most of the red active ajah is pretty much around in the chats as well ;)

rant rant rant...nope not missing you guys at all :P :D

How did I miss this thread?  I totally belong here. :)

I've been here for a year and 7 months.  I don't feel bad about being unbonded - I simply never saw myself as the type anyone would bond. ;D

Guest nephitess

Sorry i've been goone for a while and have not seen this until now!

Min you always make me smile hun!!! your amazing and we all love you!! *snugglebites*

DSage I LOVE your avatar!!!! One of my RP only Warders from another site loves that character *dressed up as him for Halloween, last year* Anyway he got me hooked on him and of course FF VII *laughs*

Seriously Dsage? *glances at his siggy*  Looks to me like EVERYONE wants you lol.  *feels unspecial because Dsage isnt MY stepstool or something* :P

Dsage I can totally see you as the type someone would bond. Honestly.

I am not looking for romance. I am happily married and just want a warder friend type is all. The two I have had my eye on have totally missed this thread so far. Then again I haven't talked with either one in awhile. Dang tax season.

Ata love it was good to see you post.

Naeann you have been like a sister to me since you joined. You know I am waiting for something in a different community.

I honestly am in no rush. Just feeling bad at the moment I posted. I have had some people treat me like a doormat and then had the nerve to act as if it was my fault. Hubby is still helping me with my self-esteem which got hit hard. The sad thing is the church is taking it out on our troop and we have to find a new one. All I did was stand up for myself and quit my job as youth director because the church was being unreasonable. The next thing I knew I was being treated like the devil incarnated and told I could not continue my volunteer work with them because I didn't meet their standards. I suppose I didn't have enough gray in my hair. Anyway, long story I asked to have my membership pulled and then all heck broke loose and they started messing with our Scout troop that is chartered with them. They waited till we were out of town to do all this. Not to mention I have lost 3 pets in the last month and have been depressed. So, I was feeling left out and realized how much I have missed here while I was gone. I don't deal with rejection well and it hit hard is all.

It seems like the warders don't visit the Ajah's that much either anymore. I got in trouble when I visited the guild so I haven't gone there. No one shows up to the house at the novice algai quarters that got a lovely purple coat of paint (Thanks Bes!)

Sorry to cause so much drama over bonding. I will remain bondless I am sure for a long time to come. Maybe it is my flying monkeys keeping the warders away. Have to do something about that.

*hugs Min*  Nonsense sweetie, discussions and disagreements happen.  Until Godwin's Law ends up getting invoked, or people start posting links to stonings and saying who should be the next to receive one, it's not really drama ;)

I'll keep you in my happy thoughts bucket, though - that's a lot to go through!

*huggles Min*  They're just a bunch of sanctimonious old cows, Min. They don't deserve to have someone as awesome as you in their church!

People in churches do that sort of thing from time to time. They are their own worst enemy. Something sort of like that happened to my sister, and she left the Methodist church we had been born into and grew up in for the Episcopal church. A couple of old biddies started some rumors out of their own envious hearts, and she felt she just could not stay there. My brother then left it, too. And I transferred my membership to another Methodist church in another town. A Baptist church in the town where I work just tossed out an elderly couple, because they disagreed with something the pastor said.

Anyway, just know that the fault is not in you, but in them.  ;)

Guest nephitess

MIN my sweet....you are great!!! I know somewhat how you feel. Recently I was made basically homeless because of stupid small town crap. People talking and gossiping...*GURRRRR* it sux!! but min you stood up for yourself and that is the best thing you could have done...i know the consequentess are not good...but in the end it will be for the best.

keep prayers in your heart and you'll get through it.