DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Minuet

Unbonded Club

Okay, anyone else out there who is totally unbonded. Never bonded before and don't have any prospects of bonding anyone at all at the moment? Just curious if I was a loner. Would not be the first time.

I see warder bondings and sister bondings and am happy for the people being bonded. It just hasn't happened for me. So, shout out if you have never been bonded. Please let me know I am not a freak here. In May it will be one year since I joined. I have made many friends here. I know I have been MIA for a couple months thanks to tax season and other stuff.

So, if you are like me I think we should join our own club. That way we can all feel good about ourselves for sharing a commonality. Honestly half the time I feel unwanted and wonder what is wrong with me.

I'm here!  I've only been in the WT for about 6 months, but I'm totally unbonded.  I haven't even really thought about it much to be honest.  I'd like to eventually, but we'll see.

You are not alone and I am joining your club!!!  ;)

Awww, Min... you're not unwanted at all!  No one needs to be bonded.  I was unbonded as of a week or so ago and was going to remain that way, but I blame... err, credit Elgee for it... hahaha...  *hides from Elgee's spankings*  It seemed like a fun thing to do with a whole group and it gives me an excuse to spank Elgee in my head... or something...  *looks*

As you also said, you've been very LoA lately, but I'm sure things will pick up greatly if you're back now!  Seems to be more algai starting to trickle into the Warders...  :D

*hugs*

I'm not bonded, never really thought about it much as I've only been here a couple of months. So I'll join your club. :D

*hugs* I'm sure you're not unwanted and there is certainly nothing wrong with you. :)

Bah Min, you're a ball of insane awesome :D

And I went for over a year before I found someone I felt like bonding :)  Of course, it starts to roll downhill once you start (sort of like the Pringles metaphor we used for sex in high school), and I seem to have a pile now... though only two + my Ajah are around to any degree :)

min your not un wanted!! id bond you up in a mineut!!

serousley tho you have been missing a bit so people havent got to know you but from personal experience from when i got into a bit of trouble as a novice for well lets just said it involved no clothes and all the ajahs you gave me some great advice and with my dislexicness as well and you hardly knew me!! believe me your the type of person who'll be bonded up asap once people know you a littel better!!

*snuggelbited min*

Shoot....I've been here so long its not even funny....only been bonded twice and that was on the RP side.  Though Raeyn over there was sort of my unbonded AS for a bit...*chuckles and winks at Raeyn*

Trust me you are not unwanted or alone I just recently returned and I have no idea about all the changes that have happened while I've been gone.  So I'll join the club...who knows perhaps we'll all find someone crazy enough to want to bond us...*laughs*

*huggles Min*  You really shouldn't worry about it sweetie.  I was unbonded for over 2 years when I first came to DM.  It was only in the last couple of years that all of my fabled bonding has occurred.  Some of them I wouldn't give up for the world, but some really were mistakes...  You just have to take your time and get to know people, and don't be afraid to ask yourself!  Some of the best bondings I've ever had are with people that I asked for a bond. 

*snuggles Verb*  You have one potential... if you want her.  ;)

Don't worry about not being bonded, Min. I have been here for almost two years and I didn't bond until very recently. You are not unwanted! :)

Awww Min *huggles* you've been a bright light around here ever since you first joined DM  :) and you're far from unwanted sweetie. Bonding should be special, not something that's rushed. I'd known both of my Warders for about 10/11 months by the time we bonded and my Souvra for well over a year. Also, it can make people quite nervous asking... it may be that someone's wanted to ask you and hasn't had the nerve  ;)... can't always wait for them to do it. I asked each of mine and I'm so glad I did. Never had cause to regret it once. :D So just take your time hun.

Nah.  I'm unbonded and I've been here quite a while.  Only thing close is Miss Charis being the Gray Ajah Souvra.

In ten years, I've only been bonded twice and never to more than one person at a time.  Some of us wait for someone truly special.

I don't know if they'll see this thread or not, but both Jeran and G-Ben from my Ajah haven't bonded, and they're two of the coolest people I know on DM.

Min, you are very loved and wanted here.  Don't worry about bondings.  It's probably better to not have bonded anyone at all than to bond someone who disappears or have to dissolve a bond.

I agree with you all about not rushing anything. Seems like I get to know someone and in the back of my head think, "Hey this could turn into something with time" and then either they leave, say they don't want to bond anyone or go and bond with someone else. It isn't that I want a warder all to myself, but I kind of feel left out. My core group that I started with have moved on to bondings and guys I have only been gone for 2 months. I know seems like forever. I was less active first is all. Thank you all for the reassurances. I have had a lot of things go wrong lately personally and was feeling like possibly there was just something wrong with me. Thank God for my family sticking with me, but that is what they are for. Not to mention I have had a lot of losses and my dad is having a tough time with his cancer. So, I am a mess can't you tell. Sorry, didn't mean to sound so, depressing. I guess my friends all getting cool things like being someones princess or cub or what not and that never happened for me while I was a novice or accepted. Then I got raised and my original group of friends disappeared. Well, except for my stubborn one who communicates with me on another site. Love you Naeann if you read this. You can call me stubborn too if you like. We know it is true.

I am so happy to see another Green sister respond. I agree we can kick a** on our own. I just have this lovely whip kit that is going unused. It is such a shame.

Welcome to you new people who I didn't welcome while I was gone. You have joined a great group of people here.

May you are a cutie pie!

Isn't G-Ben Aes Sedai? I haven't met Jeran yet that I can remember.

I am also picky. I won't bond a junior member. Not to mention it would take time to cultivate that relationship anyway. So, unless they are like Loran then they would advance in that time anyway.

*hugs Min* Hun i'm totally unbonded and feel soooo far behind everyone else. Especially since it seems like every time I pop into the Great Hall someone else is bonding *laughs* Don't worry though i'm sure we'll find us someone someday. You are a great person someone will come a long that is worthy to be your warder ;)

Imagine doing that with your one year anniversary around the corner darling.

Min.. you know I love you to death.. but you are right.. You ARE stubborn.  *hugs you tight* STICK AROUND HUN!  There are cute algai running around like EVERYWHERE!  A few posted in here.  Verbal is AWESOME.  Then theres Shendare, Taishar, Mercury, and so many that I will forget someone if I try to name them all.

I personally think that, if we're now taking bonds seriously (a little less like when the Community first became its own thing) then there should never be any rush. Don't bond someone just for the sake of having a bond. That's the lamest thing you could do! It's ok to be picky.

I have bonded quite a few people, certainly, but like you I am rather picky. They don't have to be full ranks, but they have to be people who are extremely special to me.

Even though I didn't start out with that attitude at all... hehe. My first Community bondie became so on a crazy whim. ;)

On the other hand, my first bondholder ever at DM was my AWOL Warder Eos, and I waited almost a year (maybe even more than that) to bond him, while he got himself raised (over there you obviously couldn't bond before you were full rank). Now there's commitment! hehe

This is my eighth year at DM, and it wasn't until D*Con last year that I bonded my little harem. :)

So, yeah, went 7 years without. :) 

* Twirls Min out for a dance around the hall...

It takes a lot to bond a person Min and have faith you will know when the time is right. Bonding means different thing to folks some it is just a term and some it is a definition of their friendship, plus many other in between things.

When you find the person it will hit you and enjoy the ride.

I found my Darked Haired Novice early one and we spent a lot of time getting to know each other even knowing early on it could lead to a bond it was worth the wait. It led to me bonding another AS and that was special also. For me defining friends with the bond make for a more intimate relationship and trusting each other.

Imagine doing that with your one year anniversary around the corner darling.

I've been here a year Min ;) Okay so I haven't been posting all that time, but still. LOL