1. 1. I must know!

• No, but I am Canadian
    • Yes, but your accent is sexy
    • No, but your accent is sexy
    • Yes, but your accent is VERY sexy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahahaha.. With the fact that he's told us numerous times to not send money to the Mayo Clinic for Robert Jordan because he doesn't exist, I think most of us have figured out his name is James Oliver Rigney Jr. It's the only way the Dedication to The Dragon Reborn makes sense.

Guest Winespring Brother

I love the original names of the Forsaken, particularly Elan Morin Tedronai, but Lews Therin Telamon is pretty good too.

yea well i cnat edit the poll for soem reason...my favourite is DEFINATELY Logain...tis just so damn cool

part of it is that there are so many good names...the poll would have liiek 100 choices...forsaken names are cool thogh...

• Community Administrator
yea well i cnat edit the poll for soem reason...my favourite is DEFINATELY Logain...tis just so damn cool

part of it is that there are so many good names...the poll would have liiek 100 choices...forsaken names are cool thogh...

When you create a poll, you have until the first vote to edit it.. Afterwords it is completely impossible to edit the poll.... You can possibly bug an admin to change it for you *I believe they have the power to do it* However it just be easier to start a new thread, and direct all new comers to that one.

I voted for Taim, but only when people pronounce it:

Tah-EEM

does it sound cool. I love the way Jordan has introduced these subtleties of pronunciation in words such as Aiel, Moiraine, Egwene, etc.

When you create a poll' date=' you have until the first vote to edit it.. Afterwords it is completely impossible to edit the poll.... You can possibly bug an admin to change it for you *I believe they have the power to do it* However it just be easier to start a new thread, and direct all new comers to that one.[/quote']

yea...ther are too many names and thsi poll is already up...

Guest Cadsuane

I voted Logain, because I have a little crush on him, but Lews Therin would be my second choice!

I also like

Semirhage

Moghedien

Elan Morin Tedronai

Aviendha (there is a bus in my neighborhood that runs posted as "Avenida" and I always misread it and think of Avi!)

Alliandre Maritha Kigarin

And a whole bunch of others, too!

Hmmm, none of the above. "Rand" and "Mat" aren't very creative in themselves. Logain.. meh. Lews Therin always makes me think of "lewd", which may not be too far off with all of his humming and ear tugging. :P

I've actually quite fond of "Jahar Narishma" and "Nalesean". I can't recall if the latter had a specific pronunciation, but I pronounce it "Nah-luh-say-in." And Martyn Tallanvor-- more the last name than the first name, but I think it fits well together regardless.

Hmmm, none of the above. "Rand" and "Mat" aren't very creative in themselves. Logain.. meh. Lews Therin always makes me think of "lewd", which may not be too far off with all of his humming and ear tugging. :P

I've actually quite fond of "Jahar Narishma" and "Nalesean". I can't recall if the latter had a specific pronunciation, but I pronounce it "Nah-luh-say-in." And Martyn Tallanvor-- more the last name than the first name, but I think it fits well together regardless.

Archived