DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

YE OLDE SUNG WOOD PUB

Jaimelai

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am enjoying some amazing fantasy, stunning sci-fi, [guiltily] romance!

As well as desperately a waiting the next installment in the stormlight archives 

As well as desperately a waiting the next installment in the stormlight archives 

I can not wait for the third book to come out.

*Ambles in* Greetings, my friends. How goes it?

*Sinks into chair with mug of tea and pulls out a very battered version of AMoL*

• 4 weeks later...

*Wanders in and pulls up a seat* How is everyone in the Stedding tonight?

I see we're talking about literature. I'm currently reading My Lady Olives by our very own Moon Sedai, otherwise known as Mandy Oviatt. It's really quite good. After that, I'll probably get back to the WoT. I'm on The Fires of Heaven, whichever number book that is. I'm looking forward to picking the series back up again. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*Enters the empty pub, pulls up a stool at and orders a stein from the lone barman.

Sits waiting for exhausted Ogier like Cindy and Jaimelai and others to come in for a well deserved rest and a chat.

Too much hurrying about in the outside!

*pours a round of Ogier-sized drinks for all in thirst*

*settles in for a long drink and a longer nap*

even the short weeks are too long :/

Edited by Mrs. Cindy Gill

What is the news from Outside?

Cindy, your comment puzzles me. Are all weeks not 7 days in our world? Which are short? Are they short only i comparison to the 10 day weeks in WoT or have you had some holidays?

Edited by Duadhe Wansho

The work week varies. The last one was three days for me and I feel mostly dead. But only mostly.

I used to could work 6 days a week but I used to could a lot of things.

The outside is too hot. Soon it will be too cold. The inside is pleasant and restful. The nice lady that cleans the apartment is here :happy:

I used to could do that but this is much better.

I keep floating around this idea of an ogier mafia where every player is a tree stump......

May you find all of your lost energy. Are you having problems with your health?

I am having oldness and its associated disorders of Oy, I'm so tired and work is enough already.

I keep floating around this idea of an ogier mafia where every player is a tree stump......

If you could incorporate volleyball in there somewhere I think Jaime might be persuaded but you'd have to recruit from other places cause I don't think too many ogier play the hasty human game.