DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Jaimelai

YE OLDE SUNG WOOD PUB

How do you know my favourite drink? I'm not sure if I know it myself... :unsure: Dr.Pepper is good though.

It's rather quiet here with the Ogier, but I think we are supposed to be slower and calmer than humans. I trust I'll enjoy this group more than the Crazy Black Tower :biggrin:

Outside the stedding things are quite masterfully, as they should.

*climbs up the staircase, panting slightly (too many hours spent with books perhaps)*

*emerges on the giant sung wood platform*

*sits down by a table and stares longingly at the huge ale barrels built into the bar*

Happy Easter everyone!

Edited by Cheetaiean

Happy Easter to you too!

*pours a round of Easter Springtime Ale*

To quench your thirst!

Hello, good day, and well met friend Ogier!

I am here to try and gain the interest of certain someone with a surprise gift. She happens to be very particular and hard to impress as she is an Aes Sedai. Would any of you be willing to help a gent this foolhardy task?

Hello, good day, and well met friend Ogier!

I am here to try and gain the interest of certain someone with a surprise gift. She happens to be very particular and hard to impress as she is an Aes Sedai. Would any of you be willing to help a gent this foolhardy task?

Hmm. I say I am willing to help. What is it you have in mind though? For I fear I have my limits, but I tend to try my best.

*pulls in a long draught of ale from a freshly polished stein and looks at the sky pondering the future*

*soon settles down and begins to read, the quietness of the bar and serenity of the tree enveloping the mind in the world of the pages.*