DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

YE OLDE SUNG WOOD PUB

Haiya guys :smile: I has been lurkey and evil, I sowwwwwry! Life.is.crazy. Anyways. How are you all? *looks around for un drink*

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah awesome :happy:

Where am i? Curled up under the covers thinking about how i have to get up in a few minutes <.<

• 4 weeks later...

Yes it is.  When you don't necessarily have to see something clearly or read something, you have your glasses.  But when you need to drive to the store or you want to read that great book, your glasses up and disappear from you.  Seems like they like mess around with you sometimes. ;)

I find I'm useless without my glasses. 

Anyone who says blind people have stronger other senses hasn't had my issues. 

Because when I can't see, I can't hear, smell, taste, or think either.

Yep. Occasionally I like to think my hearing does a tiny bit of compensating, but that's probably mostly in my imagination. XD

I need t get my eyes checked again. I know I'm gonna need new lenses and my frames are just about falling apart. I just need to actually go. XD

I find I'm useless without my glasses. 

Anyone who says blind people have stronger other senses hasn't had my issues. 

Because when I can't see, I can't hear, smell, taste, or think either.

*gives moon flowers, pretty purple and blue... she deserves so many pretty flowers*

nudge nudge, wink wink... make with the pretty flowers for the pretty lady please

I'm at the point where I can't see anything close up with my glasses on, so I take them off whenever I need to read or write.  And now I have a tendancy to set them down and then forget where I left them.  The other day I was in a near panic as I lost them at work again.  I had 4 people searching at the end of the day as I didn't want to get stranded (I need glasses to drive).  I finally reasoned it out and sure enough they were under my desk.  I must have accidentally knocked them off and then kicked them way under it.  Lucky they weren't damaged as I have stepped on them before and they tend not to like that too much.  The weirdest place that I have found them was in a filing cabinet where I had been putting away files earlier in the day.  Oh, and in the refrigerator once.   

*pours a round of ale for all the glasses wearing Ogier*

isn't it fun losing your glasses and being completely unable to see where they are?

i've always had to take mine off to read, and i used to be able to read at arm's length wihout them but now the bnook has to be a couple inches from my eyes.

i give up.

*toasts the fellow blindehs and drains the stein*

I'm at the point where I can't see anything close up with my glasses on, so I take them off whenever I need to read or write.  And now I have a tendancy to set them down and then forget where I left them.  The other day I was in a near panic as I lost them at work again.  I had 4 people searching at the end of the day as I didn't want to get stranded (I need glasses to drive).  I finally reasoned it out and sure enough they were under my desk.  I must have accidentally knocked them off and then kicked them way under it.  Lucky they weren't damaged as I have stepped on them before and they tend not to like that too much.  The weirdest place that I have found them was in a filing cabinet where I had been putting away files earlier in the day.  Oh, and in the refrigerator once. 

*pours a round of ale for all the glasses wearing Ogier*

XD thats awesome

i actually need need to get my eyes checked and finally get me a pair of glasses (not that i really need it, its just the occasional dizziness when im reading books)

I'm just gonna go on the record with this may be the mellowest place on the internet. *rainbows of pretty flowers and another round for all*

Edited by cindy