DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Jaimelai

YE OLDE SUNG WOOD PUB

Lol Guinness sign in the background!! ....Just saying :tongue:. On another note, hes a niec singer :happy:.

Heres The Dubliners' version of Peigín Leitir Móir - i like it much

There are so many SGs I want to join, but I want to make sure I can stay active in all of them, and I am having a little trouble with that so far.

There are so many SGs I want to join, but I want to make sure I can stay active in all of them, and I am having a little trouble with that so far.

I have the same trouble. I'm technically an Aiel, but the group no longer appeals to me, but I feel bad abou not posting.

so...aer those two subboards actually bein deleted or no?

Our two subboards? I don't know yet. I thought they said that we were to make room by deleting some subboards and they even said something about deleting all posts older than a year and members that haven't posted in a while too, but I haven't heard anything recently. We can make them active again and I can move some posts back over if people want.

I have the same trouble. I'm technically an Aiel, but the group no longer appeals to me, but I feel bad abou not posting.

Aww, Aiel are good for me since it was the first one I joined.

*walks in and grabs a chair* Whew, what a busy week! And this weekend is looking to be even busier. But it's a good kind of busy. So, how's everyone doing? Good, I hope!

It's been really quiet around here lately... I hope you're all doing well! Anyone read any good books or learned something totally cool/interesting lately?

I've been reading a lot of old US Supreme Court cases lately myself for class. Very interesting stuff, but they can be a little long winded at times. There's nothing wrong with that though! I'm also getting ready to do some research and write a paper for another class on prison gangs. I'm probably researching prison gangs because I had to deal with them at my last job.

But anyways, sorry for the long post. I'm just trying to create some conversation I guess. :D

That sounds pretty interesting Chang. I don't seem to get around to the Ogier much. School is hectic at the moment, lots of assessment in a short space of time. Also the weather is heating up. Crazy Australian heat. This summer is going to be a killer!

I need to do a reread myself here.. It seems like it's been forever since I last did one. Perhaps after I read the last book, I'll just go back and read the entire series from beginning to end.

Somone destroyd my books, cant do a reread at th moment....least thats part of the excuse lol

That sucks WildTaltos. :( Hopefully you'll be able to find some replacements so that you can continue to enjoy the series once it's completed here in a couple of months! :)

It's hot.

It's reaaaaaally hot.

And I have maths exams tomorrow.

*brightens up at the thought of maths being over after the exams*

So, what have I missed in the ogier? I haven't been around here much recently...

*pours Bard Babe a cold one*

Welcome back! You haven't missed too much - a lot of people have been busy with school. But someone did post some cool pics of some ancient coins that is kinda neat.

*waves*  Hi everyone!  It's been super quiet lately. :(  How's everyone doing and what are you all up to?

Hi Chang!  I'm doing OK, just busy at work.  How's everything with you?

*pours a round of ale for everyone*

*Enjoys some ale*  I'm doing alright.  Just staying buys with finals.  But they should be done here soon. *cheers*  Anyone reading any good books right now?

*skips in* i thnk we should tlk abuot peace an ove. Becuse we cn. and we shuold - it wll maek th worl a bettr plac! :happy:

*picks flowrs*