DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

YE OLDE SUNG WOOD PUB

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww... Thank you STarrik.

*sniffs the Roses, the Pansies, the Daffodils, Star's former wilted flowers, and the flowers growing out of her.*

These are pretty. They smell pretty too.

But there's one problem.

*Burns all the flowers*

The Dark one is prettier.

Hey Jaim! I just thought i'd pop over from the Ancient Aspen retirement Stedding. I was just at SG and it's a sad state of affairs there. I've been posting for two hours now and have not even recieved one single stabbing. These youngin's today...tisk tisk

Yeah, I am the original Org slut. Although now they call them SG's. For the longest time, the only SG I wasn't a part of was the Shayol Ghul SG. Then Lily went there and got me to follow along. ;)

Good to see everybody!

*pours Ogier Ales for all*

Be carefull answering Canuki's questions! :-) We do still have the Ogier Ceremonial Bonfire going outside where one can safely roast marshmallows without scorching the bar.

Lame Rand, you'll have to do better than that to get a flower from me.

Oh and just something random I remembered, nothing to do with this at all, but I just remembered that I am judging your deathmatch. *whistles*

LOL - silly SG'ers!

*pours a round of ale and looks for the broom and dust pan*

Here you go! *hands Jaime the brrom and dust pan* Silly me, I am being such a bad guest, excuse me, *sweeps up the entire bar* does that look good to you?