DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Jaimelai

YE OLDE SUNG WOOD PUB

*pours another round for everyone*

So how is everyone doing today? Still quite windy here in So. California. What's the weather like where you are from?

it's cold and snowy and it will last the rest of my life.

that's not quite the line, but it is pennsylvania 6 of 12 months.

*starts drinking early but not as early as so cal*

A Bill Murray movie quote? Did I hear a Bill Murray movie quote? I'll have to get the old Bill Murray movie quote game going again if you keep that up!

:biggrin:

Well, it is a pub. We can get a bit rambunctious at times. Maybe I should bring back that the old pole dancing pole.

My school's winds are famous. Not as famous as Chicago's though. It's cold and rainy here today.

Oiger dancing on tables..... o.O

Oh, the Ogier used to be pretty well known for their pole dancing skills. We used to have teams and gave lessons and everything. I think we even had a Ogier Pole Dancing Political Party that rose to power. But that was a few years back when the High Brew Mistress reigned supreme - may she live forever. Ahhh and the leathers! - those were the days - I think that I still have some pics somewhere.

Well, to be honest, I don't think that I was really all that good - it was more of a byproduct of all the Ogier Ale. And I fear that Moose may have used the dancing poles as quaterstaffs in his training grounds. But, I do have the memories. :smile:

*pours another round of drinks*

Oh it will be a long time and many a keg before I'll climb up on that stage again (there's an old unused stage in the back of the pub). But who knows? Maybe I'll get it cleared off for the big Ogier Christmas party - those can get pretty wild at times. And maybe we can even get Sam to do some of his Elvis impressions too!