DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Jaimelai

YE OLDE SUNG WOOD PUB

Aww... my copy probably won't get here until Wednesday or Thursday now - not unless a miracle happens. :sad:

Yes there will be much excitement and discussion as the week rolls on. A gentle reminder there is only one place on DM where spoilers should be discussed. Try to keep all spoiler type discussions there. :)

:laugh: Yes, you are Treebrothers!

Lordy! Took me forever to finish that book! It is HUGE!! *sigh* Now I have to wait and wait and wait for the rest...

I need a really big gin and tonic, hold the gin. :biggrin:

Krak, it would appear so...lol. I have not yet begun reading ToM yet. I heard a rumor, no confirmation yet, that the final book may be getting pushed back a bit. Instead of Nov 2011, it is looking more like Mar 2012. Again, unconfirmed in both source and validity, but still food for thought.

Honestly, I think they may have to split it again. I don't see how in the world they can cover everything I want covered in just one book. So, if they are thinking delay, maybe they could do what they did with this one and break it in two, releasing one and keeping the other to finish for 2012. I know a lot of people wouldn't like that, but I'd rather that than have them rush through everything. When you read it, you'll see what I mean, I think. :smile:

Thank you all for posting in this thread so that I got an email reminding me there is another book out!

Ggggrrrr! Hubbie says we have to wait till after we move Dec 1, to buy it. (Otherwise, the movers might get here and nothing be packed, so he does have a point. I don't have to like it, though!)

We are moving from California back to Washington State! We are both very excited about the move. We were just up there renting a house. It took us two weeks to find one that all our stuff would fit in. Houses are really small up there, for the most part.

Who me? I probably won't. I finally realized that there is absolutely no reason to read books I don't enjoy when there are so many out there that I do enjoy. You guys won't kick me out of here for not reading them, so why bother? I rarely succumb to peer pressure so why start now? *giggle*

I really like the current monthly topic, but I wish more people would post because I'm always interested in finding new, upcoming authors to read.

So, in conclusions, POST ON THE JANUARY TOPIC!

*Wanders into the pub, inhales the pleasant aroma of living wood and aged drink, and settles into a comfortable table.*

Ah, nothing like a good drink, a chat, and a little reading to pass the time after a long-year's travels. Greetings!

Have you checked out the ACW Guild? It's dedicated to Artists Crafters and Writers and we're pretty involved in writing over there. You should stop by if you haven't.

*pours a round of drinks for everybody*

It's nice to see people here - it gets kind of lonely sometimes!

:loial: