DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Jaimelai

YE OLDE SUNG WOOD PUB

Not nearly as back and forth as Isner's marathon tennis match at Wimbledon. I didn't know a match could go on that long. *sips her ale*

I started watching the second part of that game (well, the marathon final tie-break) when they were about 30 games all, and then all the way to the end.  What a match!  It's no wonder Isner lost his next match - that was tough!

No, sorry Dragan, I have been busy with company and stuff. Who's still in it?

Uruguay Ghana Netherlands Brazil Argentina Germany Paraguay and Spain if i remember correctly

I've been watching it.  There have been some great games so far: Germany's game against Argentina yesterday was brilliant (they won 4-0), and although the first half of Spain vs Paraguay wasn't too great, the second half was manic - two penalties, one at each end, within the space of a couple of minutes.  Spain won that one 1-0 eventually.

With the form that Germany's in right now, I don't feel so bad about England losing to them.  We still played badly, though.

Looking forward to the next matches, and would love to see the Netherlands getting to the final. :)

Yeah, Dragan....you won't find nearly as many American watchers as in other countries, but we have plenty of Non-Americans on the site.  ;)

Not sure who you should cheer for Lorei, but personally I'd like Holland to win.  I've always liked teams who play in orange. :)

However, Paul the psychic octopus seems to think that Spain will win it.  I put the link to the news story in, as I was a little worried that people might think I'd been in the sun for too long!  Looking forward to watching the final. :)

*comes in to clean and polish the shiny, brand new, lovely, big-screen TV*

Whew! That makes two wins for AU (Auburn University)! By the skin of their teeth...

*takes a big swig of her Ogier Strawberry Ale* :)

*eyes the big screen tv and nods appreciatively* I'm sure that wasn't there the last time I was here. :lol: Another improvement to the Stedding. All to the good. :)

It's a bit strange, coming back to all this change like this. Still, I'll raise my stein in a housewarming toast! :)

:lol: Sam gave permission in the old DM, but it was after the transfer, so I just added it over here ;)

Ahh, that makes sense. *nods* All the better for watching the games with. :)

Speaking of games, I think I'll be sitting out the mafia games for a while, though - they seem to have advanced past my meagre level! :lol: Looks like the Labyrinth game is going well, in spite of the board change. *takes a sip of something non-alcoholic and caffeinated, as it's getting a bit late here* :D

I will play if Sam needs me to. But I'm not good at these really complicated ones. I think we Ogier should run a different brand of mafia game and call it Trollocs and Ogier. No masons, no cultists, no serial killers, no doublers, no PRs, no recruiting, no ricochet rabbits, just a simple, friendly, WoT game, always available here at the Ogier. :D

I will play if Sam needs me to. But I'm not good at these really complicated ones. I think we Ogier should run a different brand of mafia game and call it Trollocs and Ogier. No masons, no cultists, no serial killers, no doublers, no PRs, no recruiting, no ricochet rabbits, just a simple, friendly, WoT game, always available here at the Ogier. :D

Here here! *raises stein in toast*

*pours a round of Ogier Ale for everyone*

Hi Poet! Glad you found us again! I think that I had better keep the bar well stocked during this transition. :)

*pours a round of Ogier Ale for everyone*

Hi Poet! Glad you found us again! I think that I had better keep the bar well stocked during this transition. :)

*nods* Yeah, I almost didn't. They changed the url on me. :blink: Definitely could use a well stocked bar atm. :)

I like this idea, too. :)

I know what you mean, Poet - I nearly didn't find my way back here, either. The bookmarked page I was using up until yesterday had been eaten by a Trolloc!

*keeps the Ogier Ale flowing*

Yeah, I wonder how long it will take for everyone to realize they need to click th "Forums" button on that Trolloc page - they should really change it.

*bumbles on in*

Whew! I found my way on in at last.

*looks around*

Well, Jaim, the old pub made it through the wandering book without changing much, didn't it! I'll take one of those ales!