DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

YE OLDE SUNG WOOD PUB

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch!!!! :-X

I had problems with one of mine too - but nothing like that!  He had to crack the tooth and then dig around and pull out the fragments.  No fun!

*pours a round of dental friendly Ogier Smile Ale for all the ogier*

• 2 months later...

Hi Reyoru!  Welcome to the stedding!  I'm doing fine, how are you doing? I see you found the Sung Wood, so I'd say you're doing pretty good yourself so far.  :D

*pours Reyoru another stein of Ogier Ale*

*wanders in, shivering*

It's taken a turn for the chilly here!  I don't feel like an ale right now, but any chance of a hot chocolate or tea or something?  It truly is Autumn here now.

Hey jai and Sam, yeah I love this org :D you guys are really nice and I will get posting just as soon as I finish this stein *gives jaim and Sam a ogier bear hug and then proceeds to down the stein* hey amethea come in from the cold- come and have a pint ;)

Brr, I certainly need it!  It's really bright this morning, but cold with it - which is to say it's a typical Autumn morning for my neck of the woods, so to speak.

*rubs her hands together briskly*

Lol - I'm in Lincolnshire, up in the Midlands.  Mind you, it seems to be the same up and down the country today. :)

Got to go for now, though - I should be back on later. :)

Aha knew you were from the Uk (particularly the "autumn" rather than "fall" thing). Im down in Kent, and yeah still pretty bright and sharp. See you later  ;)

I'll take a steinful, myself!

Heh, bbbbbrrrrrr is right! It's autumn here, too. I'll bet it is considerably warmer here in the Mojave Desert than it is there in Kent and Lincolnshire. However, I am used to extreme heat, so what seems to you a little chilly seems downright cold to me!

It's chilly here too (though I am still in shorts).

*pours everyone a stein of Hot Apple Ogier Cider*

*shivers*  Can I have a hot chocolate? It turned off cold here last night! Now it feels like Fall is finally here! *lol* And I stopped wearing shorts after my daughter was born 25 years ago, and I couldn't get back into my hotpants. It's too depressing to think about. Maybe you should put a little vodka and kahlua in that hot chocolate...  :D 

*shivers*  Can I have a hot chocolate? It turned off cold here last night! Now it feels like Fall is finally here! *lol* And I stopped wearing shorts after my daughter was born 25 years ago, and I couldn't get back into my hotpants. It's too depressing to think about. Maybe you should put a little vodka and kahlua in that hot chocolate...  :D 

Hahaha  ;D Seems like everybody knows something about shorts that I don't  ;D And I definetely second for a hot chocolate - I am down with partially blocked nose and am wearing jumpers and socks at all times lol But a little Baileys Ogier Style with the hot chocolate would be a treat  :D