DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What the flip is these women's problem???...and why rand loves 'em!!!!

Okay I know this is like an old subject, but doesn't it piss some you off that all the women are self-indulging jerk-offs?!?! Like Elaida, her head's so full of bull@#$! that she can't even see that the WT is falling apart right in front of her. And Egwene, with all this crap about Aes Sedai being "important." Okay, they might be, but not to the point that every Aes Sedai thinks she's as good as a king. At the end of Lord of Choas, how many of you wanted Rand to just line the women up and still them one by one?! And also Elayne, that woman really makes me want to rip the book in half. How can anybody be so in love and yet be so retarded?? Min is okay, but she also has her major problems, like wanting to go with Rand everywhere and being so flippin' stubborn. Avienhada(sp?) is okay but her Aiel customs and traditions can get really annoying and confusing. And Rand loves all three of them....what a shame. I mean...even if they are sexy, who would want to marry a chick who hates you one day and gets busy the next?

And also the fact that Perrin, Rand, and Matrim have some serious "women protection" issues. You guys can extend on that if you wish.

:D  It's hormones. We women do not know how to control them some times and they make us go a bit dumb...some more than others.  :P I got lucky and have a genetic disorder that protects me...most of the time...

The Aiel have a healthy respect that goes both ways, but it seems most of the other societies just got sick of putting up with women and let them have their way far too often for my taste.

I wished he'd be able to kill women. He wouldn't be in this kind of ****.

And now Aes Sedai aren't worth a thing. All they saying: "blablablabla I'm better than you blablabla". Yeah, well guess what Rand is the one who needs to fight the Dark One and not you Aes Sedai!

He has every single right to act the way he does. They aren't the lamb that needs to be sacreficed...

They should all be kissing his feet goddammit!

Okay, they might be, but not to the point that every Aes Sedai thinks she's as good as a king.

Kings need thousands of men to trash a city. Aes Sedai only need an angreal. Eh, I think they're perfectly justified in thinking they're as good as a king.

I don't mind relationships, I just hate people who think they're so great when they're not (excluding me)

And it was like 4 months ago

And no, the Aes Sedai do need a good beat-down in order to get their fuzzy little heads on straight

And I wash my clothes....just when I want too.

I get fed up because I'm like my dad. He slapped my sister because she was like the Aes Sedai. being bitchy and all that.

OH YEAH?!?!.....well we have........elavator music

lalalalaLA

I think some of the women are okay. I like how Egwene's mother has Bran 'al Vere thinking he is running the buisness and family, when she knows full well who really does. The way she does it is a LOT different than most of the women that you are complaining about. When it comes to the bulliers and B*^()( I agree that they need some humility.

well i apoligize trakand. it was never my intention to make this thread hostile. I just wish to get the point across that the women in the books are b!tches and need to be blown up by the asha'man. Now is that really sexist?

Yes, in my opinion, that is really sexist. and I truly doubt that Robert Jordan would agree with you, great lord of the dark.

Archived